Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion
^^
Anna carried on being very good last night with yet more twerking of her magnificent arse in very tiny underwearHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2020 10:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ totally agree rammy, she was excellent lastnight, i also love watching her twerking her perfect peachybum it's so sexy ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-07-2020 11:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

3000 to unblurzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not the OG Mr. P either.

AKA Lara Croft
27-07-2020 23:10
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2020 23:10 )mrmann Wrote:  3000 to unblurzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not the OG Mr. P either.

it was danny d i think,i checked again around 2 am and the tip goal was still the same as it was 15 minutes after it started,probably made about a tenner each if truth be told for that show lol laugh
28-07-2020 08:30
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-07-2020 08:30 )shankey! Wrote:  ,probably made about a tenner each if truth be told for that show lol laugh

You think? Rolleyes

I doubt they were bothered about the goal. If they'd hit it, it would just have been a bonus.

They only need to average 5 guys in perv and they'd be hitting 3000 every 20 mins.
28-07-2020 08:49
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

(28-07-2020 08:30 )shankey! Wrote:  
(27-07-2020 23:10 )mrmann Wrote:  3000 to unblurzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not the OG Mr. P either.

it was danny d i think,i checked again around 2 am and the tip goal was still the same as it was 15 minutes after it started,probably made about a tenner each if truth be told for that show lol laugh

As Social Distancing is still supposed to apply, I assume that now means she is in a family bubble with Danny and Sophia Knight? Big Grin
28-07-2020 10:04
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(28-07-2020 08:49 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  They only need to average 5 guys in perv and they'd be hitting 3000 every 20 mins.

How many babes can sustain those kind of numbers on a regular basis do you reckon SM?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-07-2020 14:32
Not any more

Depends. Are you taking about all the babes? Or just the ones who are happy to be fucked live on cam by Danny D?

I was just trying to illustrate that the tip goal is not where most of the money is likely to be made, for that type of show.

If your average punter has, say, £30 to spend. Does he spend it on tips and then sit there waiting on the off-chance that the goal will be met?
Or (knowing it's unlikely to be faked) does he just go for 10 mins on perv?

I know what I'd do...
28-07-2020 15:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Yes I realised your point: That under certain circumstances and with certain babes, tipping is clearly a poor choice for most punter's use of their money. It's all about an individual's spends being put where they feel they would most likely get the best results for them at any one time as you say. (A punter's choices will vary with the babe, the circumstances of her presentation and sometimes over time - if his experiences change.) And, again I agree, babes/insiders will know this and put their expectations/ emphasis into one monetization over another accordingly.

My thinking was more along the lines that the type of circumstances involved here are not that usual on the shows. Anna is pretty exceptional in what she does.

I was trying to see how far your rationalising extended IOW. I wasn't knocking it because I knew you were being specific but I don't think many babes can be as assured of their consistency of perv audience these days and so tipping, and the draw it can provoke (including the draw to perv use), come into play more for these babes wouldn't you say. Hence my attempt to get your impression of how many babes could reach the figures you mentioned.

(I am interested generally atm in how the tip to perv balance plays out; and if the babeshows are drifting more towards the business model used by the totally internet based cam sites. Anna and other excellent users of pervcam hold out against such a path.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2020 23:54 by ShandyHand.)
28-07-2020 23:52
Not any more

You're over-analysing again Wink

Ok, since you ask. The babes I tend to watch are pretty much tip-goal orientated and I think they get very few random pervs (so to speak). Jess, for instance, can spend ages on the bed touting for buzzes and chatting a bit. Then for no apparent reason she'll suddenly change position, open her legs, and reposition the pervcam. I read that as one guy has jumped on perv, where there was nobody before.

For this show, blur is clearly the way to go (despite the protestations of the people who want to see for free Rolleyes )
I think it's fair to assume they have at least one guy on pervcam the whole night (I don't mean the same guy obv) otherwise why would they bother playing to an empty house. They'd try something else, or just wind the show up and call it a night.
If you accept that premise it's not that much of a stretch to assume there'd be a flurry of guys on perv for the first hour or so, tailing off to one or two at the end. Which would have the potential to give them a decent average.

It's all just guesswork though.
30-07-2020 22:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV