Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

T Bone Offline
banned

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(31-01-2019 19:06 )GreenMachine Wrote:  It annoys me that sometimes the channel will pull the girl off screen or it just goes black without even a wave goodbye-I think it is unacceptable to treat us like that-it's okay for callers because they can still continue to talk to the girl.

"Us"? as in people who have no interest in actually financially supporting the girls they like when they're on screen? i wouldn't be so delicate if i was you, a lot of them don't even like their own callers never mind internet nobodies who don't line their pockets. if you're not a parody account then that is one sad post
31-01-2019 21:02
Find all posts by this user
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I'm sorry the poster is not home at the moment if you;d like to leave a friendly message then please wait until after the beep, if not FUCK OFF!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2019 23:17 by GMach1.)
31-01-2019 23:04
T Bone Offline
banned

(31-01-2019 23:04 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I'm sorry the poster is not home at the moment if you;d like to leave a friendly message then please wait until after the beep, if not FUCK OFF!

Rolleyes typical, like the other spambot and the silent mongjority, not quite the nice guys you make out to be. no conversation or debate, just spam
01-02-2019 00:13
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You started it. I would have engaged with you but your opening gambit wasn't friendly so you can think what you like, you want to be talked to then say something nice, if not well enjoy your stay but you won't win any friends with an attitude like that- and fyi I am REAL I am not false, ersatz or a bot.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 00:36 by GMach1.)
01-02-2019 00:19
T Bone Offline
banned

(01-02-2019 00:19 )GreenMachine Wrote:  You started it. I would have engaged you but your opening gambit wasn't friendly so there you, think what you like, you want to be talked then say something nice, if not well enjoy your stay but you won't win any friends with an attitude like that- and fyi I am REAL I am not false, ersatz or a bot.

do you think it's normal to sit there staring at girls on a tv and posting online about how they owe you an explanation for going off screen? 4000 posts in 6 months most of absolute nonsense i imagine. wtf has happened
01-02-2019 00:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66