Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

In Response

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: In Response
Colbert Rules Wrote:Is it true Rosy May will be joining Daytime?

Do you mean The Day Today's Green News presenter Colbert?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
27-05-2009 13:09
Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

rickhardo Wrote:
Colbert Rules Wrote:Is it true Rosy May will be joining Daytime?

Do you mean The Day Today's Green News presenter Colbert?
That's her Rick, she was the very first presenter on Lads Lounge but was sacked after arguing on air with Donatella.Smile

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
27-05-2009 16:49
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

So, when do I get my paycheck for the extra revenue I've brought into the channel? Wink Big Grin lol

28-05-2009 02:33
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

cellcast Wrote:
Moderation Station Wrote:Hey Jessica, welcome to the forums.

The only show i moderate is Babestation, sometimes Babestation 2 and can answer most questions pertaining to the those shows. Any other questions please diect them to CellcastTV (a member on here).

Our show can be found on:
http://www.babestation.tv/home

Other shows, including whatever is being broadcast from our studios e.g. Party People, BS Day can be found at:
http://tvalways.com/

Hope this helps

Obviously we only have limited time every so often to scour these forums for your thoughts, suggestions, complaints etc. They are appreciated and (constructive) criticism is welcomed with open arms to ensure that we can work together to deliver the best shows and websites possible. Please feel free to message us over any queries regarding our products and we will do our best to help
So who exactly do we address questions to - CellcastTV or cellcast?
29-05-2009 19:03
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Moderation Station Wrote:i don't watch TV. It's a cultural wasteland full of inappropriate metaphors and an unrealistic portrayal of life created by the liberal media elite.
Especially between 21:00 and 5:30 on certain satellite channels Smile
29-05-2009 19:56
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

What’s going on with the BS on Freeview? Starting three nights ago, the picture is distorted – stretched horizontally, as though it is shot in 4:3, stretched to 16:9, then broadcast as 4:3, meaning that it cannot be corrected by the viewer, resulting in an unmatchable channel.

Please make it stop annoyed
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2009 02:21 by Censorship :-(.)
06-06-2009 02:18
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

What do you expect? The channel is run by people who have the ability to mislead us, demoralize us and disenfranchise us!Tongue

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
06-06-2009 02:22
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Censorship :-( Wrote:What’s going on with the BS on Freeview? Starting three nights ago, the picture is distorted – stretched horizontally, as though it is shot in 4:3, stretched to 16:9, then broadcast as 4:3, meaning that it cannot be corrected by the viewer, resulting in an unmatchable channel.

Or more precisely: shot in 4:3 (or possibly something a bit wider, like 14:9), stretched into 16:9 and then had a 4:3 slice taken out of the middle which is then transmitted as 4:3.
06-06-2009 03:47
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

vila Wrote:
Censorship :-( Wrote:What’s going on with the BS on Freeview? Starting three nights ago, the picture is distorted – stretched horizontally, as though it is shot in 4:3, stretched to 16:9, then broadcast as 4:3, meaning that it cannot be corrected by the viewer, resulting in an unmatchable channel.

Or more precisely: shot in 4:3 (or possibly something a bit wider, like 14:9), stretched into 16:9 and then had a 4:3 slice taken out of the middle which is then transmitted as 4:3.

Quite correct, vila – clearly, in need of sleep when postng my explanation. Wink

BTW, is anything actually shot 14:9? I thought that this was a made-up aspect to 'fudge' 4:3 broadcasts on a widescreen TV, so that there is less ‘black’ at the sides of the screen, for those strange individuals who would rather watch an inaccurate image (stretched, reduced resolution etc.) than have a part of their screen not displaying picture – ‘I paid for a widescreen TV, and I expect it to be filled entirely, all of the time’ attitude. The same reason that, on most channels, ‘widescreen’ movies are broadcast incorrectly (Channel 4 excepted, as they quite often, but not always, broadcast them correctly, or nearer to ‘correct’ than most).
Actually, come to think of it, it’s not limited to ‘widescreen’ movies; a few weeks ago, STV broadcast a 4:3 movie as 16:9 – looked terrible!
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2009 11:45 by Censorship :-(.)
06-06-2009 11:44
Shandy Offline

its shot in 16:9, broadcasted in 16:9 but its still sending a signal that its actually in 4:3 which is why you're missing the bits off the sides (like missing one of the 2 girls in the box in the corner etc. thats why i've been saying you just have to mess with the settings on the freeview box like i did.
06-06-2009 11:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV