Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

In Response

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: In Response
Mod-Sta, The dreaded big txt box returned last night, bigger then ever on BS2. It's not needed as on other channels like BS and PL, a girl caller is integrated into the name band near the top of the screen. Could you get BS2 in line with the other channels as it's off putting and far too big. The main point is that it restricts the girls movement until the box has gone. Thanks

[Image: snapshot1_77.jpg]

How big it actually is when not covered by on-screen graphics
[Image: snapshot2_72.jpg]

[Image: snapshot3_71.jpg]

[Image: snapshot4_58.jpg]

31-10-2009 19:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

(31-10-2009 17:25 )DT17 Wrote:  ModSta, I apologise that this is outside of your area, but can you direct me to where/how I can make a complaint about daytime? (In regards to texts not being read, despite being asked for AND charged for instantly)

I would send something addressed to the producers of whatever show it is and send it to PO BOX 4047 LONDON W1W 4PQ.

This is the standard P.O. Box for the Fanmail as well, so feel free to send a blank cheque through to 'Moderation Station' if you like too! Big Grin

Mod Sta
31-10-2009 22:19
I Love my Job

BUMP!
23-11-2009 23:42
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-11-2009 23:42 )Moderation Station Wrote:  BUMP!

Blank cheque sent. I bleached everything off so its just a white piece of paper. That OK? Tongue
23-11-2009 23:55
Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(31-10-2009 22:19 )Moderation Station Wrote:  
(31-10-2009 17:25 )DT17 Wrote:  ModSta, I apologise that this is outside of your area, but can you direct me to where/how I can make a complaint about daytime? (In regards to texts not being read, despite being asked for AND charged for instantly)

I would send something addressed to the producers of whatever show it is and send it to PO BOX 4047 LONDON W1W 4PQ.

This is the standard P.O. Box for the Fanmail as well, so feel free to send a blank cheque through to 'Moderation Station' if you like too! Big Grin

Mod Sta

For those who do not like licking stamps, you can use the 21st Century alternatives, phone and email:
0870 8921 299
cellcast.cs@gmail.com
24-11-2009 01:25
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

ModSta me old china, i have a question that is more out of personal interest then anything particularly important. You guys all work in what must be a fairly small space, and from what i gather it gets pretty warm in there too. With all those beautiful women bouncing around, and from what i am led to believe a large majority of them are single due to busy schedules and such. The girls must get pretty hot under the collar rubbing themselves and talking about sex all night. Any funny business or small "office romances" blooming out there in telly land?
I only ask because its something i occasionally wonder about. If its anything like the catering business (which i worked in many moons ago) where everyone is hot, and always working so not much time for romance outside the workplace, eventually sexual frustration gets the better of you. Chefs and those lot are at it like rabbits.
24-11-2009 02:30
I Love my Job

I used to work in catering too Thund, so i know EXACTLY what you're talking about. As far as work goes here, i'm sure there is lots of 'cheeky' shenanigans. I keep myself to myself and have never mixed business with pleasure (except in catering, long ago). There are those here who have fooled around that's for sure. Besides, there is a Christmas party coming up soon so i'm sure hilarity and much tomfoolery will ensue. If any good pics come of it, i might start a new thread.
24-11-2009 03:41
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

Haha now that one would be a well recieved thread. Although i expect if you made them public you would be dodging flying coffee mugs for some time afterwards. Glad to know that there are human beings that soccumb to their urges. Just makes the job worth while i expect haha.

p.s if you are withing shouting distance give my love to charlie and tell her she can have my babies anytime lol
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2009 03:51 by Thund.)
24-11-2009 03:44
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

Mod sta, given your catering past, do you know why my deep- fat fryer has decided to pack-in tonight? It is French, which might explain it, but it's just 6 months old and I had big plans for it this Friday. I'm really annoyed!
24-11-2009 22:15
I Love my Job

Je n'pas comprende mon ami...

Although you could always try taking it apart and putting it together again. Not only will it give you an enourmous sense of well being but you'll get covered in chip fat! Which as we all know.... IS AWESOME!

Or at a push you could try here.
24-11-2009 22:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV