RE: In Response
People get so antsy about insects Rolleyes
30-10-2009 01:33
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid262456

Whistles nonchalantly, sniggers - then runs away...................gets home, crawls into bed, pulls the covers over herself and sleeps like a baby..............

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 01:38 by Sooky™.)
30-10-2009 01:37
Deb x Away
Master Poster

(30-10-2009 01:37 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid262456

Never mind the insect texts (sorry vila! Blush ) - what on earth was the stinky trainers one??? eek
30-10-2009 02:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(30-10-2009 01:29 )Moderation Station Wrote:  Alright Vila you win, FFS i made an error OK?

That quote was attributed to someone called 'Old Git'. I don't really have time to get every little single fact right on the forums. For Christ's sake don't take everything so personally. I don't come on here to trawl through mostly inane comments about each and every insignificant detail about the shows.

Go and re-read the whole thread till you find the 'old git' im talking about then you can post a link and say something like 'Oh here's the post Mod-Sta accidentally got confused over' and we can all sleep peacefully at night.

What DO you spend your days doing if this is how you spend your nights?

I apologise for turning your world upside down, albeit ever so briefly.

Mod.

Oh come on, Mod-Sta, keep your hair on - surely you know me better than that?

I was just curious as to where I was supposed to have posted anything about odd texts, insect or otherwise, as I couldn't remember doing so (which doesn't necessarily mean I didn't!). You didn't respond to my query in the other thread so I popped it in here. No big deal.

I did a search that turned up the Old Git post but thought you couldn't mean that. Or are you trying to tell me something? Smile

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression, but given the light-hearted nature of everything else in this thread tonight I didn't expect to be misunderstood. Sad
30-10-2009 02:03
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-05-2009 07:35 )vila Wrote:  Very nice of you to put yourself in the firing line.

OK, here goes, a question I think I've asked several times without getting an answer:

Who makes the rules about what the girls are allowed to do/show?

(There is such variation across the different channels that I don't believe it's Ofcom. If it were, they would surely all have to keep to the same standard.)

Hi, Moderation Station, is there any chance you could answer vila's question as I'd love to know the answer myself. I presume you didn't answer it - you certainly hadn't in the five or six pages that I checked from that point - but apologies if you did (I'm afraid I'm not about to check through 18 pages).

It has to be said that along with Cream and Filth (although they hardly count as the girls don't do anything on those channels) your censorship is among the strictest in the 900s.
30-10-2009 02:15
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

I direct your attention back to the first post in this thread Stan

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...592&page=1

As I mention right at the start I am not able to answer questions outside of my knowledge base. I am technically responsible for the studio and as such do not have all the answers. As far as i am aware we are told what we can and cannot do as Producers from management and lawyers and we stick to the guidelines we are given from the desicions made by the lawyer.

These channels are here for free and are there for any interactive pleasure you wish to partake in. We provide a service in which you can call a girl live on television, i think that's pretty dang cool in itself. You don't have to call, the choice is yours.

The whole point is what you get on the phones and many people actively participate in the basic essence of what the show is here for. One to One chat with a ludicrously hot girl.

I hope this helps, if not (as i mentioned in the first post) please direct your questions to CellcastTV.

Mod-Sta
30-10-2009 02:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Trouble is, Mod-Sta, you're the only one with the bottle to come on here and talk to us, so we end up chucking a lot of stuff at you which isn't really your concern. The only other Cellcast person who visits is Rod Crupe and I think I'm right in saying he's daytime crew.

CellcastTV is a non-starter - hasn't visited the forum since 28 May and never replies to e-mails.

Did you see my note above?
30-10-2009 02:56
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

For what its worth i still think its an great concept. hey you get to talk to a gorgeous model in just her undies!! thats not going to happen in tesco's any day soon is it. i just wish some of the daytime girls didnt pull such weird faces makes them look like there in pain or constipated or something.

smile... even on the crap days!
30-10-2009 02:56
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(30-10-2009 02:39 )Moderation Station Wrote:  ... many people actively participate in the basic essence of what the show is here for. One to One chat with a ludicrously hot girl.

Really? I use the channels for masturbation.

Anyway, thanks for answering.
30-10-2009 20:38
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

ModSta, I apologise that this is outside of your area, but can you direct me to where/how I can make a complaint about daytime? (In regards to texts not being read, despite being asked for AND charged for instantly)
31-10-2009 17:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV