babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Kylie's back

oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Kylie's back
I'd say she was a little nervous using the mic but the more she uses it the more relaxed she'll be, but apart from that she did a good job. They had Charlie from chatback and another new girl on during the couple of days after Kylie so I wonder if it was a try out for them all.
31-05-2009 01:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

Ive spoken to her a few times too and she's told me she does want to do this line of work, i think the more Kylie is on tv and the mic. the more relaxed she will become! Personally i dont care which ch. she's on as long as she IS on and the sooner the better! ''please dont take my Kylie away''

Abbi Taylor's future hubby! Abbi ''cum on guys, my line is open and so are my legs'' Thats my girl, pure class!!!
31-05-2009 12:43
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

I really like Kylie although never spoken to her.I have to agree with most of whats already been said
She is a very attractive girl with a very nice (not trying to damn with faint praise,, if there were more nice people the world wouldnt be so fucked up)personality.I liked her on the day shows although she seemed a little nervous at times (but you dont know whats going on behind the scenes..it was Chatback lol) I thought at first that the more adult chat might be outside her comfort zone but then I saw her joint nite shows(only a few and only about an hour I know) with Roxy and she seemed to get really into it,seemed very relaxed with Roxy.
Prehaps she just needs to get more experience or do a joint show (less pressure ?)and gain confidence.Maybe a show like The Chat (good call Emmaspuppy)would be good for her and then move on to another Channel later on.( hiding her behind that bloody great desk would be a crime tho')
Although she would be greatly missed I hope she makes the decision she feels most comfortable with and whatever her decision I wish her every success.
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2009 14:02 by mrwotzup.)
31-05-2009 14:00
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

Well said mrwotzup! I called when Kylie worked late and she was fantastic i'll never forget it! She got quite into it with Roxy touching her breasts and legs and she didnt look nervous at all! Believe me Kylie has a naughty side that im sure she will share with us again when she is ready to! Love you Kylie!

Abbi Taylor's future hubby! Abbi ''cum on guys, my line is open and so are my legs'' Thats my girl, pure class!!!
01-06-2009 08:22
irishtender Offline
Banned

I was just wondering does any1 know wen d stunnin kylie is back on our screens again?? She is by far d best looking girl on daytime tv and love watching her, im a huge fan and really hope she is on soon. big kisses to kylie
01-06-2009 13:17
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

irishtender Wrote:I was just wondering does any1 know wen d stunnin kylie is back on our screens again?? She is by far d best looking girl on daytime tv and love watching her, im a huge fan and really hope she is on soon. big kisses to kylie

I wish i knew mate but im sure Kylie will tell us next time she's online.

01-06-2009 20:31
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

O.M.G. Kylie's back on 948 right now guys!!! She looks sensational!

06-06-2009 07:45
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

STEVEY Wrote:O.M.G. Kylie's back on 948 right now guys!!! She looks sensational!

Cheers mate. Pretty in PinkTongue

btw Congrats on your forthcoming nuptialsSmile
06-06-2009 08:34
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

mrwotzup Wrote:
STEVEY Wrote:O.M.G. Kylie's back on 948 right now guys!!! She looks sensational!
Cheers mate. Pretty in PinkTongue btw Congrats on your forthcoming nuptialsSmile

Yeah she sure is mate! Thanks for the congrats mrwotzup i'll be sure to pass them on to my bride to be! lol i wish!

06-06-2009 08:41
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

Rdevil987 Wrote:
STEVEY Wrote:so you got through to her Rdevil987 i cant wait until she's back on either im gonna be scanning the pad channels everyday lol!
yeah got through had nice chat she's great to speak to really nice and sweet, and when shes next on ill beat ya to her first call ( fingers crossed), saying that does anyone know when she is next on

Well looks like i beat you Rdevil987! I called her at 8.50am, she's so lovely!

06-06-2009 09:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV