babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Kylie's back

oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Kylie's back
skateguy Wrote:Great to see her back and she's looking fantastic - cheers for the heads-up Stevey. This is gonna make Oopnorth a happy man!

Haha skateguy, am I happy Kylie's back on? definitely, though if she wears outfits like that all the time I'm gonna be blind within a monthBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2009 23:42 by oopnorth.)
23-05-2009 23:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

Im off to 'Paradise' (celtic park) to hopefully watch 'The Tic' make it 4 in a row! Keep me posted if Kylie makes an appearance today

Abbi Taylor's future hubby! Abbi ''cum on guys, my line is open and so are my legs'' Thats my girl, pure class!!!
24-05-2009 11:04
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I love those legs

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
24-05-2009 17:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rdevil987 Offline
Matt

STEVEY Wrote:so you got through to her Rdevil987 i cant wait until she's back on either im gonna be scanning the pad channels everyday lol!

yeah got through had nice chat she's great to speak to really nice and sweet, and when shes next on ill beat ya to her first call ( fingers crossed), saying that does anyone know when she is next on
25-05-2009 12:43
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

Rdevil987 Wrote:
STEVEY Wrote:so you got through to her Rdevil987 i cant wait until she's back on either im gonna be scanning the pad channels everyday lol!
yeah got through had nice chat she's great to speak to really nice and sweet, and when shes next on ill beat ya to her first call ( fingers crossed), saying that does anyone know when she is next on

Haha that sounds like a challenge mate, as long as i aint at work at the time, havent a clue when she's back. I miss her already!!! Where are you Kylie? We need you! lol

Abbi Taylor's future hubby! Abbi ''cum on guys, my line is open and so are my legs'' Thats my girl, pure class!!!
25-05-2009 13:10
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

Can someone please keep me posted if Kylie is back on today? Im workin this morning.

30-05-2009 08:04
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

She wasn't on STEVEY. I hope they're just easing her in at the mo and she'll be on a bit more often.
31-05-2009 00:15
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

oopnorth Wrote:She wasn't on STEVEY. I hope they're just easing her in at the mo and she'll be on a bit more often.

I hope you're right oopnorth but i've got a funny feeling she's not cut out for this type of work. I think she could do the modeling part but not this answering the phones.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
31-05-2009 00:24
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

thinwhiteduke Wrote:
oopnorth Wrote:She wasn't on STEVEY. I hope they're just easing her in at the mo and she'll be on a bit more often.

I hope you're right oopnorth but i've got a funny feeling she's not cut out for this type of work. I think she could do the modeling part but not this answering the phones.

What makes you think that thinwhiteduke?
31-05-2009 00:36
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Nothing i know mate it's just looking at her. Didn't see that much of her last week but having seen her before she never looked that comfortable. hope i'm wrong mate.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
31-05-2009 00:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV