Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Kylie's back

supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Kylie's back
http://www.browns-griffin.co.uk/brownstimetable.html
http://www.browns-griffin.co.uk/griffintimetable.html

well here are the time tables for the girls at browns and its sister club the griffen and there no amy or kylie so if they are there dancing they must be using different stage names......the mystery cont,,,,,
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 20:45 by supergibbo.)
18-06-2009 20:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Well if each of you send me £20 I will in my own time be happy to visit these Clubs so that we can end this mystery. I do not do this for personal pleasure but for the good of the ForumSmile

Ps better make it £50 each,I might be in there some timeTongue
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 20:53 by mrwotzup.)
18-06-2009 20:53
clarkson Offline
Junior Poster

mrwotzup Wrote:Well if each of you send me £20 I will in my own time be happy to visit these Clubs so that we can end this mystery. I do not do this for personal pleasure but for the good of the ForumSmile

Wow what a trooper, willing to take one for the lads from the forum, come on lads send your bucks in. ( ps, mrwotzup can not receive your cash direct and has asked me too handle all transactions for him.
18-06-2009 21:00
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

clarkson Wrote:
mrwotzup Wrote:Well if each of you send me £20 I will in my own time be happy to visit these Clubs so that we can end this mystery. I do not do this for personal pleasure but for the good of the ForumSmile

Wow what a trooper, willing to take one for the lads from the forum, come on lads send your bucks in. ( ps, mrwotzup can not receive your cash direct and has asked me too handle all transactions for him.

Haha. I dont remember saying that

EDIT Anyway I think this a one man job, I might not come out alive
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 21:40 by mrwotzup.)
18-06-2009 21:04
mikejg069 Offline
Senior Poster

hey mrwotzup....its free to get into browns last time i went(oops). £1 in a glass to watch the dancers. Great value i tell you!!!!
19-06-2009 14:11
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

As Kylie's currently online I wonder if she could tell us what name she's using on the rota so we can come visit Smile
20-06-2009 14:41
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Kylie won't give an answer just like that, we need to make her laugh for a couple of pages with some amusing guesses, thats how it works isn't it Kylie?Smile You're just playing with us. Is it Komrade Kylie......Kinky Kylie....Big Grin
20-06-2009 23:00
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

If it is Browns then it is a great venue.

Compared to other strip pubs in Shoreditch the pace is a lot more relaxed. Places like "The Sports Bar" and "The Old Axe" tend to have a Girl on the stage every 5 mins, while Browns take a 5 min break between each strip.

The stage is raised fairly high, so you can get a good view from all across the room, even when it is busy.

The strength of the private dances tend to be the most tame for a Shoreditch venue, but the quality of the Girls is very high. All in all it is a great night out.
21-06-2009 01:05
Rdevil987 Offline
Matt

mikejg069 Wrote:hey mrwotzup....its free to get into browns last time i went(oops). £1 in a glass to watch the dancers. Great value i tell you!!!!

yeah last time i went it was free to get in, £5 in a glass though, i suggest a jolly boys outing to shoreditch any1 in
21-06-2009 22:26
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Rdevil987 Wrote:
mikejg069 Wrote:hey mrwotzup....its free to get into browns last time i went(oops). £1 in a glass to watch the dancers. Great value i tell you!!!!

yeah last time i went it was free to get in, £5 in a glass though, i suggest a jolly boys outing to shoreditch any1 in

£1 per strip for the stage show.
Private dance charges vary, it was £20 a few months back but when I went in May it was £10.
21-06-2009 23:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV