Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Damn 25p/75p Logos

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Damn 25p/75p Logos
Guys is it just me are does those damn logos continually block the view? Every time the girls get into a good position I can’t see fuck all so I have to ask the girls to either sit higher or go up on their knees more but even when they do that the camera moves so I have to keep asking & yeah so does other callers…

Why have the extra 25p/75p logos on the screen any way! It shows the cost of the calls in the main logo at the bottom…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
25-10-2008 23:22
Find all posts by this user
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: Damn 25p/75p Logos
lol i flicked over for a few minutes lastnight and noticed that 75p thing,maybe it got worse or maybe i didnt have a good enough look but it looked ok to me
26-10-2008 12:54
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

Not so much the logos it's the shit camera men ..... but i don't know if it's just me but with some girls who i shall not name cos i might end up in the old bailey the camera men always have that shit wrighting in the way ie: the phone numbers for mobiles etc..... so why don't they move the camera to show us the money shot.... or is it just another chance for certain girls to make us beg.

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
26-10-2008 16:10
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

It's to make more money isn't it?

They aim of the game is to make the viewer phone and get the girl/s to change position thus making more money Sad

Considering this show is subscription based the logos should be a minimum
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2008 20:55 by BristolRovers.)
26-10-2008 20:55
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Ass2Cam Wrote:
BristolRovers Wrote:It's to make more money isn't it?

They aim of the game is to make the viewer phone and get the girl/s to change position thus making more money Sad

Considering this show is subscription based the logos should be a minimum

I'm lost what you on about? I'm talking about the 25p/75p logos not the main logo at the bottom. You see the 75p/25p logo isn't needed cause the cost for ring the channel is in the main logo at the bottom, the only thing the 25p/75p logo does is block the view Big Grin look at the pics & you'll see.

Sorry didn't make myself clear lol.

I meant the 25/75p logos.

I reckon they have it there to make viewers phone up to get the girl to move therefore making more money.

They don't have to have it there but they do and it is probably there to encourage people to phone in so they see what is obscured.

Hope that makes more sense!
26-10-2008 21:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV