babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Scarlett Louise - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Scarlett Louise - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Looking very good(via Babestation.tv) in a red teddy! I hope someone sees sense and puts her on the main screen later.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
25-11-2018 22:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I saw her for the first time on bs last night they un scrambled her screen for 5 minutes at one point lol,
I can't believe how bs are wasting her, she's just come 4th in the newcomer of the year so clean someone people want to see but looking like bs has no plans to put her on tv not so much as a little 20 mins break covering section on her last two shifts,
Wonder I this move has come at the wrong time for her as its going to do nothing for her career the way it's gone so far, almost feels like bs signed her just to take an up and coming girl away from 66 rather than to grow her them selves, hope she left 66 on good terms as she may need to be calling them soon, hope I am wrong but early signs are not good,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2018 14:19 by winsaw.)
27-11-2018 13:25
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(27-11-2018 13:25 )winsaw Wrote:  I saw her for the first time on bs last night they in scrambled her screen for 5 minutes at one point lol,
I can't believe how bs are wasting her, she's just come 4th in the newcomer of the year so clean someone people want to see but looking like bs has no plans to put her on tv not so much as a little 20 mins break covering section on her last two shifts,
Wonder I this move has come at the wrong time for her as its going to do nothing for her career the way it's gone so far, almost feels like bs signed her just to take an up and coming girl away from 66 rather than to grow her them selves, hope she left 66 on good terms as she may need to be calling them soon, hope I am wrong but early signs are not good,

Totally agree with everything you say. Yes, it may be early days but she's gone from guaranteed tv (albeit 1 shift a week and sharing a set) to camming. Big step backwards so far. Hopefully it's just due to a lack of shifts available at short notice.
Has she even gone topless yet outside of private?
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2018 13:39 by SawBoss.)
27-11-2018 13:38
winsaw Offline

(27-11-2018 13:38 )SawBoss Wrote:  Totally agree with everything you say. Yes, it may be early days but she's gone from guaranteed tv (albeit 1 shift a week and sharing a set) to camming. Big step backwards so far. Hopefully it's just due to a lack of shifts available at short notice.
Has she even gone topless yet outside of private?

spot on mate, i am sure this is not what she signed up for, its a worry that shes not even getting the chance to cover breaks though,
most of the girls who do the night time web show are not allowed to show boob FTA,
i really hope she dont become the next Mila stuck on the webshow getting 1 or 2 night shows on tv a month if shes lucky when girls no show,

27-11-2018 14:25
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Has she actually appeared on the TV shows?? Especially nights. I think she’s been on days. It really doesn’t make much sense.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
03-12-2018 18:53
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Nope she has been shoved backstage for most of the time she has been at BS or doing afternoons. I can't really see why someone who had night show potential on S66 is shunted behind the scenes-she should be on main screens and see how she goes here.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
03-12-2018 19:51
winsaw Offline

On the webshow all night again, she looked stunning lastnight I guarantee she would have been very popular on TV lastnight but it's clearly never going to happen, looks to me a bit like bluebirds tactics from back in the day see which girl looks like she's becoming a star on the competition sign her then hardly use her letting her fans slip away before letting her go after 6 months knowing she's now not going to be the star she should have been,
I really do think the best thing she could do for her career is go back 66 , judging by lastnight 66 need night girl's do I am sure she would get more shifts than before, really think she needs to act be a shame if she's lost to the shows by Easter

04-12-2018 14:03
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

It's kinda strange that she isn't even going topless on backstage cams whilst Valentina is showing everything.
04-12-2018 16:30
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well it was a surprise that she left S66 where she did do topless and on occasion naked shows to cross to BS and be shunted backstage because she was getting very good at it, but Valentina must have something extra and judging by her recent shows, it would appear she is better than Scarlett Louise.

04-12-2018 19:15
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

She's on the schedule for 10-5 tonight instead of the 8-4 cam shift, and there's only 3 others in so fingers crossed she might actually be on tv (even if it's just to cover breaks).
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018 16:54 by SawBoss.)
06-12-2018 16:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV