babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

HOW TO CANCEL TVX SUBSCRIPTION

phallusfungus Away

HOW TO CANCEL TVX SUBSCRIPTION
For those forum members who wish to cancel their TVX subscriptions, I advise you to write to the company in Jersey requesting cancellation. The text of my letter is below. You may wish to change the wording depending on your subscription. I stopped receiving the service 6 or 7 weeks after the date of this letter. I paid £15.99 for a full month on 10 March and made a final payment of £5.86 for a part-month's service on 8 April. No payments have since been taken from my account and I stopped receiving the service in mid-April.

22 February 2009

RHF Productions Limited
Customer Services Department
Suite 14
Burlington House
St Saviour’s Road
St Helier
JE2 4LA
JERSEY

Dear Sirs,

ACCOUNT NO xxxxxxxx – CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION

I wish to cancel my subscription to the Television X Ultimate Package and hereby give you one month’s notice from the date of this letter as per Condition 12 of our contract. My Sky viewing card number is xxx xxx xxx.

I understand that the last payment will be collected from my account on 6 March 2009.

If my former account no xxxxxxx under which I received your pay-per-view service from the Red Hot channels is still in force, please can you also cancel this.

Yours faithfully

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2009 08:39 by phallusfungus.)
22-05-2009 08:32
Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: HOW TO CANCEL TVX SUBSCRIPTION
Thanks again phallusfungus.

It takes 45 seconds to sign up to TVX on an automated phone line, but it is not too easy to cancel!

Oh well, better go out and buy an envelope and a stamp. First time I have had to do that in years!
Appears as though TVX's cancellation method is almost as ancient as the repeats that make up the majority of their output.
22-05-2009 10:46
Hazhard Away
Banned

Very bad service, seems to be aincent.... can't you cancel your membership with a simple phone call??
22-05-2009 14:18
Dreamlander Offline

Years ago when I just got Sky,for two consecutive years I first had the Pl*yb*y channel and then Television X which I had to have for a minimum of one year(I was bored in a week!) I had to write a letter to the head office in Scotland to cancel each channel.They certainly don't like losing paying customers! Smile

Dreamlander
22-05-2009 14:33
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

Hi Guys as ASS2CAM said some time ago you can email
tvxcs@mgtplc.com
but you seem to need a ref no off the phone line (please correct me if I'm wrong about this)

I have just got off the phone to them and I would not ring now as a long wait the guy on the phone said the phone is ringing off the hook in the cancellation department
22-05-2009 19:14
Marcus Offline
Apprentice Poster

Guys,

Thanks for the letter format and the email address.

I have just sent off my cancellation request.

I had to phone up and specifically ask for my reference number.

They tried to get me to stay by offering reduced prices for 3 months.

If anyone out wants to reduce the amount they are paying for 3 months then threatening to cancel is a good tactic.

Cheers
Marcus

Left to my own devices....I probaly would.
23-05-2009 10:53
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

I've said this before - these days if any service wants a minimum 1 year contract, it's a bad sign. Suggests they don't have confidence in keeping customers. And it's a bad sign if a service charges a one-off registration fee. Suggests they aren't confident of making back their overheads with repeat business.

Abolish the 1 year minimum, make it easier to cancel, abolish the registration fee and more people will risk joining this service. TVXMole are you listening ?
24-05-2009 01:37
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

phallusfungus Wrote:For those forum members who wish to cancel their TVX subscriptions, I advise you to write to the company in Jersey requesting cancellation........ No payments have since been taken from my account and I stopped receiving the service in mid-April.

phallusfungus:

Just Googled "RHF Productions Ltd" to look for an email address to voice my unhappiness about this saga and the results are not promising.

They are in the habit of making demands for money long after services have been canceled, or in some cases never used:

Here is the very first result from Google for RHF productions Ltd:
RHF Productions SCAM or not?
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showt...p?t=826146

2nd result:
Just had a letter demanding payment for channels I've never watched..
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showt...p?t=258209

All Google results:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=RHF+Pro...rt=10&sa=N

Looks as though we had better check our Bank Statements in detail from now on...
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2009 12:12 by vostok 1.)
25-05-2009 12:11
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Thanks to Jacques on bgafd forum I now know there is now a much easier and quicker cancellation method:

Simply phone this number:

0871 271 3505
Which is MGT Customer Service who handle the billing on behalf of TVX. Tell them you wish to cancel.
After calling this number I was offered 12 months further subscription including the TVX/RED HOT web content at £4.00 per month.

When I said that I still wish to cancel I was given a refrence number and an email address and told to mail the refrence number/my name/address/Sky viewing card number to:

tvxcs@mgtplc.com

And told that upon recipt of the email my subscription would be terminated after 30 days.

BGAFD Thread here:
http://bgafd.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=2&i=148276&t=148276
26-05-2009 20:40
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

thanks for clearing that up Vostok

it is made very clear how to subscribe so good that the process for ending is clear as well
26-05-2009 21:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV