Junior Poster

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
Well I will thank you for allowing us to have a viewWink
02-11-2018 19:02
Find all posts by this user
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(02-11-2018 19:02 )daveypics Wrote:  Well I will thank you for allowing us to have a viewWink

Keep up the comedy genius!!! So funny!! Maybe try stand up comedy!!! Big LaughBounce

I never said anything about you not being allowed to have a view/opinion just that the crap that some have felt obliged to say is unnecessary, how do you not understand that??? Just because you can say something doesn’t necessarily mean you have to!!!! That’s all I’ve meant.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 23:13 by babefan2012.)
02-11-2018 21:35
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

Babefan2012 you said:
(01-11-2018 15:40 )babefan2012 Wrote:  "Not trying to backseat moderate just don’t believe that slating a babe for a decision she made on her body is helpful".

But you previously also said:

(01-11-2018 01:10 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Insulting her and saying she's ruined her looks opinion isn't really an opinion which is necessary or required mainly because its chalk and cheese, each to there own.

`Necessary`, and `required` are caveats or protocols that you are using to create a framework for each member of this site to have an opinion. This proves that your first statement above is untrue and so you are trying to moderate in a `backseat` kind of way. Now if you don`t realise this is what you are doing then this is quite worrying as its similar to someone that does not realise that they are psychologically abusing a partner.....it means there is a lack of balance in your mind.

Also saying someone has ruined their looks is not an insult....its just another opinion on a turn of events that dosent happen often. Its an honest opinion, whoever said it.

(02-11-2018 12:12 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Well last post from me in this.

Really so why did you carry on soldier boy?
03-11-2018 00:37
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Because wise ass you felt the need to make a wise crack. Oh poor baby i'm soo sorry i'm psychologically abusing you by my words, i'm truly sorry for my actions and will now go into rehab and work on my issues as a psychological abuser.

Oh and don't even go into anything to with me personally, i never mentioned anything personal about anyone or their views because unlike you i don't need to insult people by insinuation regarding people's mental state just because i have a view on what people should refrain from posting on this forum when it comes to babes body choices, because its the babes choice and no amount of moaning on here will change it. You're on about me trying to enforce some BS moderation when you have thinly vailed insinuations with regards to my mental health.............HuhHuhHuh

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 12:12 by babefan2012.)
03-11-2018 01:33
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Now i think these two statements some up what i'm trying to say on this matter.

(03-11-2018 12:58 )ryuken Wrote:  Constructively criticising a presenter's choice of set, outfit, camera work, lighting, sound, unprofessionalism, work ethic or lack of eroticism in their performances are all fair game.

(03-11-2018 13:22 )ryuken Wrote:  Criticising a presenter's physical appearance should be frowned up upon.

That energy would be better served praising the presenter's with the type's of physiques and beauty you love.

Sorry for potentially bringing you into this ryuken.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 13:48 by babefan2012.)
03-11-2018 13:39
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(03-11-2018 13:39 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Now i think these two statements some up what i'm trying to say on this matter.

(03-11-2018 12:58 )ryuken Wrote:  Constructively criticising a presenter's choice of set, outfit, camera work, lighting, sound, unprofessionalism, work ethic or lack of eroticism in their performances are all fair game.

(03-11-2018 13:22 )ryuken Wrote:  Criticising a presenter's physical appearance should be frowned up upon.

That energy would be better served praising the presenter's with the type's of physiques and beauty you love.

Sorry for potentially bringing you into this ryuken.

Not taking sides here. Anything insulting is definitely out of order.
But there is a subtle difference between the physical appearance a babe was born with and alterations she's made through choice.
03-11-2018 14:45
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

It probably is a grey area but I still think as Ryuken’s comments from another thread on comments along a similar vain it’s best to maybe focus on babes you do like and do fit with what you like. That’s all I’ve really meant.

03-11-2018 15:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Completely ageee babefan2012 & that’s what I do each night. Choose the babes I like the most & watch them.

As for how to be critical it’s easy. If you don’t like a babe’s boob job or tattoo, then just say “I don’t like ......new boobs/tattoo”. Don’t say “she’s mutilated/disfigured/ruined” her body

Piper Niven Superfan
03-11-2018 15:44
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(03-11-2018 15:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  As for how to be critical it’s easy. If you don’t like a babe’s boob job or tattoo, then just say “I don’t like ......new boobs/tattoo”. ....

Cheers Rammy, I wish someone had pointed this out to me before, it would have saved a lot of aggravation.

03-11-2018 16:00
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

(03-11-2018 01:33 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Because wise ass you felt the need to make a wise crack. Oh poor baby i'm soo sorry i'm psychologically abusing you by my words, i'm truly sorry for my actions and will now go into rehab and work on my issues as a psychological abuser.

Oh and don't even go into anything to with me personally, i never mentioned anything personal about anyone or their views because unlike you i don't need to insult people by insinuation regarding people's mental state just because i have a view on what people should refrain from posting on this forum when it comes to babes body choices, because its the babes choice and no amount of moaning on here will change it. You're on about me trying to enforce some BS moderation when you have thinly vailed insinuations with regards to my mental health.............HuhHuhHuh

I didnt mean you were psychologically abusing me or anyone else....I used an analogy to make a point. Therefore you are in a similar situation to an abuser or alchoholic that doesn't realise what they are doing. Main point is you are unbalanced because you have twice said you are not doing something that you are clearly doing (moderating).

Also how can I be moderating by telling you that you are unbalanced. Another proof of unbalance is you promised to stop talking about the subject but keep coming back.

You may not like to be told personal things but your personal behaviour is attempting to restrict the opinions of others when this isn't your job. There is a dude for that.
03-11-2018 16:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66