Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
(01-11-2018 01:10 )babefan2012 Wrote:  You can have opinion, no one is saying otherwise but that opinion stops beyond "i dont like boob jobs or her new boobs but its her decision type opinion". Insulting her and saying she's ruined her looks opinion isn't really an opinion which is necessary or required mainly because its chalk and cheese, each to there own.

Whether they view this forum or not somehow what is said will get back to them, the insulting opinions just make this forum look even worse. We don’t have to blow smoke up them we can be opionated but within reason. As i said initially i believe this forum was designed to be critical of the shows and or babes performances. Not to be insulting about boob jobs, lips and tattoos. We can have opinions and be critical to a point but also have to be well mannered.

Spot on, don’t have to kiss the babeshow babes backside but when being critical there is a line that you don’t cross into personally insulting a babe like Chloe

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 18:11 by Rammyrascal.)
01-11-2018 12:13
Find all posts by this user
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(01-11-2018 12:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(01-11-2018 01:10 )babefan2012 Wrote:  You can have opinion, no one is saying otherwise but that opinion stops beyond "i dont like boob jobs or her new boobs but its her decision type opinion". Insulting her and saying she's ruined her looks opinion isn't really an opinion which is necessary or required mainly because its chalk and cheese, each to there own.

Whether they view this forum or not somehow what is said will get back to them, the insulting opinions just make this forum look even worse. We don’t have to blow smoke up them we can be opionated but within reason. As i said initially i believe this forum was designed to be critical of the shows and or babes performances. Not to be insulting about boob jobs, lips and tattoos. We can have opinions and be critical to a point but also have to be well mannered.

Spot on, don’t have to kiss the babeshow babes backside but when being critical there is a line that you don’t cross

If there's one class of people on here that I can't abide it's the back seat fucking moderators. You're like Scottishbloke without the [irony alert]wit and good humour[end of irony alert]
I could say more but I wouldn't want to cross that imaginary line in the sand that you are guarding with your baseball bats regarding what is and isn't insulting.

01-11-2018 13:54
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Not trying to backseat moderate just don’t believe that slating a babe for a decision she made on her body is helpful.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
01-11-2018 15:40
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(01-11-2018 15:40 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Not trying to backseat moderate ....

Really? What's this then?

(01-11-2018 01:10 )babefan2012 Wrote:  You can have opinion, no one is saying otherwise but that opinion stops beyond "i dont like boob jobs or her new boobs but its her decision type opinion".

That's a very Scottishblokesque sentiment, he'd be proud of you.

Personally I think tuppenny hapenny members like us should leave the censorship guidelines to the forum authorities, that's their prerogative and privilege.

01-11-2018 21:21
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Again not trying to moderate i'm just simply saying that saying things along the lines of "she's ruined her looks, "another awful boob job" etc etc isn't necessary or helpful. Critical of performances and channels yes, extremely critical of personal choices of babes to have surgery not so much.

Its a free forum to air views i suppose i just don't see why some feel the need to share those sorts of views. Thats all. I have in the past not agreed with a babes choice of lips or tats I've just mentioned well its her choice. I haven't felt the need to go any further.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 02:01 by babefan2012.)
02-11-2018 00:05
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(02-11-2018 00:05 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Again not trying to moderate i'm just simply saying that saying things along the lines of "she's ruined her looks, "another awful boob job" etc etc isn't necessary or helpful. Critical of performances and channels yes, extremely critical of personal choices of babes to have surgery not so much.

Its a free forum to air views i suppose i just don't see why some feel the need to share those sorts of views. Thats all. I have in the past not agreed with a babes choice of lips or tats I've just mentioned well its her choice. I haven't felt the need to go any further.

There were probably some comments that were removed before I had the chance to read them. The ones that you mention don't give the impression that they are trolling or trying to offend anyone, they're just stating their honest opinion.
I like Chloe and her new rack and but I'm not upset by the people who think otherwise and I'm bewildered by anyone (who doesn't have a vested interest in the forum) who is. Anyone who performs in public for money should expect negative reviews, it comes with the territory and yes her tits are an integral part of the product.

02-11-2018 02:31
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I’m not upset by people’s views, I don’t give a fuck I just don’t get why people feel the need to state them for everybabe that chooses what to do with her own body, It’s the babes decision. 9/10 times they won’t see it and even if they did it wouldn’t stop them. It’s just yawn enducing to see the same comments whenever a babe has surgery.

The ones I mentioned are just generic from previous threads from other babes and some from this thread. The mods did have to remove some though, although I didn’t get to see them.

02-11-2018 09:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-11-2018 02:31 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(02-11-2018 00:05 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Again not trying to moderate i'm just simply saying that saying things along the lines of "she's ruined her looks, "another awful boob job" etc etc isn't necessary or helpful. Critical of performances and channels yes, extremely critical of personal choices of babes to have surgery not so much.

There were probably some comments that were removed before I had the chance to read them. The ones that you mention don't give the impression that they are trolling or trying to offend anyone, they're just stating their honest opinion.
I like Chloe and her new rack and but I'm not upset by the people who think otherwise and I'm bewildered by anyone (who doesn't have a vested interest in the forum) who is. Anyone who performs in public for money should expect negative reviews, it comes with the territory and yes her tits are an integral part of the product.

Not getting the point, yes people can give negative reviews, but doesn’t mean you can personally insult the babe in question like Chloe.

[Mod edit - I think most get the point, so no need to go over this again, those that don't and insult her should be reported]

Piper Niven Superfan
02-11-2018 11:31
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

^ This is getting beyond ridiculous now. Mods will remove posts that are insulting. We don't need education from you on what to post and not to post on this forum. I think you don't quite get the point some are making.
02-11-2018 11:43
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well last post from me in this. Feel free to post whatever you want to post, potentially insult the babes for choosing what to do with their own bodies but also except people who call you out on those views. In the end those views reflect on you.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 21:35 by babefan2012.)
02-11-2018 12:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66