Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
I agree
Some fake boobs look great like lori's and rebecca kelly's etc..but some times they just look odd like they shouldnt be there

I miss Amber Coen
19-10-2018 11:03
Find all posts by this user
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2018 23:33 )daveypics Wrote:  I recon she had her lips done at the same time as her tits as they look bigger too...wonder what she will look like five years from now....

I hate to think
24-10-2018 23:53
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

(25-10-2018 04:55 )AD82 Wrote:  
(24-10-2018 23:53 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(24-10-2018 23:33 )daveypics Wrote:  I recon she had her lips done at the same time as her tits as they look bigger too...wonder what she will look like five years from now....

I hate to think

Probably better than any of us lot! Give her a fucking break, she looks amazing and if you don't like turn off, as said by babefan2012 above.

Well with respect this site is about opinions...and we all have one. Secondly anyone that chooses to make money by public appearances and using their looks and/or changing their looks, will attract more attention and opinions....this is natural human responsive behaviour. So as long as nobody is calling the girls derogatory names to degrade them then I would say that its all fair play as the girls have either got to have a thick skin or develop one as part of the skills the job demands. Just remember these opinions are balanced with a lot more positive than negative opinions.

So I would suggest if you don`t like opinions other than the most positive ones then just ignore those opinions instead of trying to control everyone`s opinions to align with yours.

Is that fair?
26-10-2018 12:59
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

(26-10-2018 12:59 )daveypics Wrote:  

I hate to think

Probably better than any of us lot! Give her a fucking break, she looks amazing and if you don't like turn off, as said by babefan2012 above.

Well with respect this site is about opinions...and we all have one. Secondly anyone that chooses to make money by public appearances and using their looks and/or changing their looks, will attract more attention and opinions....this is natural human responsive behaviour. So as long as nobody is calling the girls derogatory names to degrade them then I would say that its all fair play as the girls have either got to have a thick skin or develop one as part of the skills the job demands. Just remember these opinions are balanced with a lot more positive than negative opinions.

So I would suggest if you don`t like opinions other than the most positive ones then just ignore those opinions instead of trying to control everyone`s opinions to align with yours.

Is that fair?

Not an opinion I can subscribe too. It comes across as an amazing sense of entitlement. It's clear comments can hurt as much as name calling (which we all rightfully condone). The old adage if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything. Just because the girls are on tv, nude, semi nude isnt a justification to pass judgement and I doubt is on anyones job description.
31-10-2018 08:27
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(26-10-2018 12:59 )daveypics Wrote:  

I hate to think

Is that fair?

Maybe, maybe not. Whilst I admit the new additions may not be everyone’s taste some of the comments about her ruining her body are just unnecessary opinions, not really helpful here or if they get back to Chloe. Chloe I can assure you has a tough skin, maybe not the toughest but it’s tough. These babes aren’t meek little girls, even the relative new ones like Chloe.

Whilst I agree this place is for opinions, those opinions are designed to mostly be positive to the babes and shows/channels whilst be critical to the shows/channels. Maybe critiquing the babes performances as well not necessarily about the babes looks, as that causes issues beyond this forum. The babes by and large don’t like this place critiquing there body choices is hardly going to improve it!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2018 11:35 by babefan2012.)
31-10-2018 10:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-10-2018 10:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Maybe, maybe not. Whilst I admit the new additions may not be everyone’s taste some of the comments about her ruining her body are just unnecessary opinions, not really helpful here or if they get back to Chloe. Chloe I can assure you has a tough skin, maybe not the toughest but it’s tough. These babes aren’t meek little girls, even the relative new ones like Chloe.

Whilst I agree this place is for opinions, those opinions are designed to mostly be positive to the babes and shows/channels whilst be critical to the shows/channels. Maybe critiquing the babes performances as well not necessarily about the babes looks, as that causes issues beyond this forum. The babes by and large don’t like this place critiquing there body choices is hardly going to improve it!!!

THIS!! there is no problem being critical of a babe having a boob job or tattoo etc but that doesn’t mean you can personally attack them saying things like they’ve ruined/disfigured their body

Piper Niven Superfan
31-10-2018 12:47
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

@Babefan2012

Most of the time all the guys on this site are respectful of the appearance of the girls but when a girl makes big changes to her body it natural to have opinions on that change. If you ran this site then I guess you could ban guys from having those natural opinions, unless their opinion was positive, but you would end up banning a lot of people or deleting a lot of comments. There is already a natural balance in place so why try to control people`s opinions?!

I believe the girls have quite a difficult job to do although it looks easy. I am also sure that the guys that work with them ( camera crew and producers) will have varied opinions like ours but the difference is no matter what they think they have to say positive things to the girls because its important to keep them in a good mood as they have a direct effect on the girls and the girls need to feel positive enough to come back and put on a good performance day after day.

But we, on the other hand, should be able to have any opinion we like because the girls don`t have to view this site if they don`t want to. Though they have to interact with the camera men and producers. So why should we have to assume our opinions have the same importance to the girls as the camera men and producers?!

Lets keep it real!!
31-10-2018 20:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Not getting the point. No one is saying you can't have an opinion, just express it without insulting the babe in question

Piper Niven Superfan
31-10-2018 21:20
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(31-10-2018 16:22 )babefan2012 Wrote:  She simply wanted bigger boobs, nothing more nothing less.
Seems like more than less laugh
daveypics Wrote:Most of the time all the guys on this site are respectful of the appearance of the girls but when a girl makes big changes to her body it natural to have opinions on that change.
Some guys have a cob on about implants, and respect goes AWOL when they get started.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
31-10-2018 22:44
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

You can have opinion, no one is saying otherwise but that opinion stops beyond "i dont like boob jobs or her new boobs but its her decision type opinion". Insulting her and saying she's ruined her looks opinion isn't really an opinion which is necessary or required mainly because its chalk and cheese, each to there own.

Whether they view this forum or not somehow what is said will get back to them, the insulting opinions just make this forum look even worse. We don’t have to blow smoke up them we can be opionated but within reason. As i said initially i believe this forum was designed to be critical of the shows and or babes performances. Not to be insulting about boob jobs, lips and tattoos. We can have opinions and be critical to a point but also have to be well mannered.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 11:22 by babefan2012.)
01-11-2018 01:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66