Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-11-2018 23:18 )waffle snatcher Wrote:  Ella Jolie in the same exact outfit and the same exact set as her last show and LDM being... LDM.

What a great night ahead of us Rolleyes

it is if you’re a fan of Ella-Jolie, LDM or Summer Lee Big Grin or 2 of them or all of them Cool can’t just say it’s a “great Rolleyes” night if you don’t like the babes on

Piper Niven Superfan
02-11-2018 01:11
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^Why can't he say that if he thinks that? Nothing wrong with sarcasm. Or do you think that's being 'personal and offensive' against the 'babes' too? Your word is NOT gospel around here, Mr Rammy. If he thinks LDM & Ella = a shit night's viewing he's well within his right to say. End of.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-11-2018 02:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-11-2018 02:00 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^Why can't he say that if he thinks that? Nothing wrong with sarcasm. Or do you think that's being 'personal and offensive' against the 'babes' too? Your word is NOT gospel around here, Mr Rammy. If he thinks LDM & Ella = a shit night's viewing he's well within his right to say. End of.

I never said they can’t & never said my word is gospel. stop twisting my words. Just saying if you don’t like the babes that are on, you can’t then say it’s automatically a poor night full stop. Other people may think it’s a good night as they like the babes that are on

END OF Big Grinlaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
02-11-2018 02:47
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(02-11-2018 01:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can’t just say it’s a “great Rolleyes

He can say what he likes. We still, just about, have free speech in this country despite the likes of you who seem desperate to find offence in everything and in your case protect the precious, delicate babes. Then hypocritically, attack the alleged 'perpetrator' of the 'offensive' words.
02-11-2018 09:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

What utter nonsense to say I find offence in everything & don’t want free speech, that is total bs Rake. Good to see you are ok with people insulting babes with comments like “ruined/disfigured/mutilated her body” then as you think the babes are “precious & delicate” if they are upset with these comments. That is what I “take offence at”

Plus in this thread, I said you can’t say it’s automatically a poor night if you don’t like the babes on. Where did I say you can’t say that...,I DIDN’T!!!!

I NEVER SAID PEOPLE CANT SAY WHAT THEY WANT!!! I’ve no problem with people expressing an opinion. Just there is a way to say it without personally attacking someone

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 11:06 by Rammyrascal.)
02-11-2018 11:05
Rake Offline

(02-11-2018 11:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Good to see you are ok with people insulting babes with comments like “ruined/disfigured/mutilated her body”

When did I ever say that, pal? Show me the evidence. But while we are here:

Whoever did say that about any babe is only expressing their opinion on presumably the latest surgery or tattoo. They are entitled to their opinion and to express it. They are not insulting them, just making excoriating critical opinion. In your world, no-one should be allowed to express a negative opinion about someone. Free speech pal.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 11:56 by Rake.)
02-11-2018 11:49
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Rake and rammy can you two stop fighting please.....im getting flashbacks of my childhood Sad
We love you both equally

I miss Amber Coen
02-11-2018 11:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-11-2018 11:49 )Rake Wrote:  
(02-11-2018 11:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Good to see you are ok with people insulting babes with comments like “ruined/disfigured/mutilated her body”

When did I ever say that, pal? Show me the evidence. But while we are here:

Whoever did say that about any babe is only expressing their opinion on presumably the latest surgery or tattoo. They are entitled to their opinion and to express it. They are not insulting them, just making excoriating critical opinion. In your world, no-one should be allowed to express a negative opinion about someone. Free speech pal.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! I HAVE NEVER SAID NO ONE CAN EXPRESS A NEGATIVE OPINION!!!!

As I have said NUMEROUS TIMES!! I have no problem with people being critical/negative about a babe, that’s fine as they are entitled to make an opinion. What isn’t ok is when people cross the line saying the babe has “disfigured/ruined/mutilated their body” for example

That is what I said. I have never said no one can express a negative opinion and am not against free speech. Not true!

Goatman222 when people accuse me of something that isn’t true like this, I will stand up for myself & defend myself. I will also carry on calling out comments I see as crossing the line into personally attacking a babe. I have no issue with anyone on the forum, just don’t like babes being attacked

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 12:07 by Rammyrascal.)
02-11-2018 12:03
Rake Offline

No need to shout, pal.

Why do you think you have some God given right to determine where "the line" is? If someone thinks someone has disfigured themselves with surgery they are perfectly entitled to say or write it. It is not illegal.
02-11-2018 12:07
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

True that rammy true that....power to the people

I miss Amber Coen
02-11-2018 12:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66