babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

BSFans

Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

BSFans
Couldnt find a thread on this so thought i'd start one. I have a couple of queries so here goes. The bsfans faq states that the girl is in total control.... sets the price, selects what to post etc. However when talking to a girl on the phone recently the converation got onto her bsfans page and whether i would subscribe (she said if i did i would get a follow back on twitter). I stated i was a little apprehensive cos it was priced more than some of the other girls... she replied that sadly she didnt control the price.... or the content that was posted as that was all done solely by babestation. This differs greatly from the faq so wandered if anyone has bsfabs experience that can help. Thanks
01-11-2018 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Bsfans
The prices are currently set by Babestation I believe, but the whole area of pricing's rather experimental at the moment, so it doesn't surprise me that some girls would have higher prices than others. They are probably trying to see what works best.

As for content, as far as I know Babestation contribute to the BS Fans accounts on behalf of the girls, but they are supposed to be posting material of their own as well. I don't think it would make much sense if they couldn't post their own material.
01-11-2018 18:12
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BSFans
No worries but thanks for your reply. I took the liberty of contacting babestation customer services and they have provided me with the answers i was looking for so am happy to share them here.... they have assured me that the girls are in full control of their own bsfans site. They set their own price - which makes sense as otherwise you would expect them all to be priced the same. They also upload their own content - bs have assured me this to be true as the girls link the fan page to their twitter feeds to ensure a tweet is sent when they get a new fan, post a pic etc. Just another thing to be wary of that proves that the girls on here can not be trusted. They will always lay the finger of blame elsewhere in order to make themselves look like the innocent party.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 20:32 by Oldmand.)
01-11-2018 20:31
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(01-11-2018 20:31 )Oldmand Wrote:  Just another thing to be wary of that proves that the girls on here can not be trusted. They will always lay the finger of blame elsewhere in order to make themselves look like the innocent party.

Whereas Babestation themselves are a paragon of virtue Rolleyes
02-11-2018 09:26
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Assuming it hasn't changed since launching, for the benefit of the girls, please sign up with an email that's not associated with any other BS service.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
02-11-2018 12:12
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(02-11-2018 12:12 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Assuming it hasn't changed since launching, for the benefit of the girls, please sign up with an email that's not associated with any other BS service.

Any idea why?
02-11-2018 12:22
rob spartacus Offline
Junior Poster

A friend of mine mentioned the babestation instant messaging service. Is this part of BS Fans or is it something completely separate?
02-11-2018 12:29
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(02-11-2018 12:22 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(02-11-2018 12:12 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Assuming it hasn't changed since launching, for the benefit of the girls, please sign up with an email that's not associated with any other BS service.

Any idea why?

I was informed (when it was initially announced) that when you sign up with an email address linked to an existing BS Service (e.g. BS cams) that they will take a larger cut of the sub fee. I can't remember the exact numbers but it was something like 50% vs 30%.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
02-11-2018 12:35
The Apprentice Offline
Account Closed

Who in their right mind would want to shell on this content, to see your favourite girl being shagged by some dude, surely it more punishment than enjoyment akin to putting one's hand in the fire because you like the fire.
02-11-2018 12:42
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(02-11-2018 12:29 )rob spartacus Wrote:  A friend of mine mentioned the babestation instant messaging service. Is this part of BS Fans or is it something completely separate?

It's not part of BS Fans. You can use the IM service without having to sign up to a BS Fans account.
03-11-2018 14:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV