Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 81 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Emily Chat

Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Emily Dean - Caps & Vids
Hasn't she gone for good? I'm sure she has done, she did say last night that you won't see her on Elite again so me thinks she's gone for good.
13-12-2009 13:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Hope she is just on holiday!! Dont want to lose a top babeSadSadSad
13-12-2009 14:01
Find all posts by this user
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

I'm 99% sure we have lost her.
13-12-2009 14:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
r0y7n Offline
Master Poster

Emily said things like (I'm paraphrasing here) "This is your last chance, after tonight I am no longer going to be on Elite Nights" and "You ain't gonna see me around anymore", repeatedly, all througout the night. She made it pretty clear that this was her last shift ever, unfortunately. Sad

But I'll be happy to be proved wrong.
13-12-2009 14:39
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

Emily Chat
(13-12-2009 14:39 )r0y7n Wrote:  Emily said things like (I'm paraphrasing here) "This is your last chance, after tonight I am no longer going to be on Elite Nights" and "You ain't gonna see me around anymore", repeatedly, all througout the night. She made it pretty clear that this was her last shift ever, unfortunately. Sad

not trying to be an ass to you but... i hope your wrong. shes my fave babe on the night shows.
hope she will be back.
i thought she was just going on a break for a while.
13-12-2009 18:14
r0y7n Offline
Master Poster

(13-12-2009 18:14 )Shalashaska Wrote:  
(13-12-2009 14:39 )r0y7n Wrote:  Emily said things like (I'm paraphrasing here) "This is your last chance, after tonight I am no longer going to be on Elite Nights" and "You ain't gonna see me around anymore", repeatedly, all througout the night. She made it pretty clear that this was her last shift ever, unfortunately. Sad

not trying to be an ass to you but... i hope your wrong. shes my fave babe on the night shows.
hope she will be back.
i thought she was just going on a break for a while.

She's my favourite on the show too... as you could probably tell by now Wink

I'm guessing (hoping) you're right Shalashaska in that Emily's just taking some time off. When you think about it, there's no way Elite wouldn't give her a proper sendoff, seeing as how she is undoubtedly one of the best / most popular on the show.

And surely when she does do her very last set, Hazel just has to be involved somehow Big Grin
13-12-2009 19:07
robbo cop Offline
Junior Poster

Emily Dean
Cannot say I thought much of her when I called. She asked me what I wanted her to do and seeing as she was already topless I asked to see her legs and feet which meant her removing her shoes....she snapped at me saying she does not do feet before hanging up. Strangely enough I have heard she was often barefoot on the old babestation....what a waste of my call and money if she cannot even show her legs and feet off. Has anyone got coverage of her in bar legs and feet please.
13-12-2009 23:20
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Emily Dean
(13-12-2009 23:20 )robbo cop Wrote:  Has anyone got coverage of her in bar legs and feet please.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid=231879

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-12-2009 23:35
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Emily Dean
(13-12-2009 23:20 )robbo cop Wrote:  Cannot say I thought much of her when I called. She asked me what I wanted her to do and seeing as she was already topless I asked to see her legs and feet which meant her removing her shoes....she snapped at me saying she does not do feet before hanging up. Strangely enough I have heard she was often barefoot on the old babestation....what a waste of my call and money if she cannot even show her legs and feet off. Has anyone got coverage of her in bar legs and feet please.

Unlucky. Emily can be a bit tempermental annoyed with (slightly) fetish topics but in general she's usually very able to get you off. She does not stand callers who are nasty about her tattoos or her body annoyed but she's seriously sexy and genuinely quirkily funny in her comments on the mic and at the end of a callBig Laugh. She's also a great mover when its quiet on the phones in the middle of the night...a babe of the highest order.Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
13-12-2009 23:36
robbo cop Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Emily Chat
Thanks Skateguy though have already seen that ones. Have yu any more please?
14-12-2009 03:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66