clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 79 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Bangbabes - Discussion Thread

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Bangbabes Discussion Thread
I think the fact that Megan has thanked the last few posts says a lot about how some of the girls feel at the moment.
06-10-2010 18:59
Find all posts by this user
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Megan is a nice person there are a couple of the ladies who are genuinely nice its good to see.
06-10-2010 19:05
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

What's funny is that the Pad arguably has the best roster of any channels with the likes of Fernanda, Dannii Harwood, Lynsey, Evelynn, Adele, Kimberley Gordon and probably others I've forgotten. I don't know how the night shows can be so bad when the day shows are so good!

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
06-10-2010 20:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

spot on smoothc the pad is very good yet bangbabes is so bad

Piper Niven Superfan
06-10-2010 20:07
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

from what i have seen is one babe is on all the time and it gets abit boring. varity is the spice of life. lets hope tonights shows are better, different babes.

also from what i have read how does someone like billi bhatti gets a job 'managering' a babechannel?

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 20:18 by bigguy01.)
06-10-2010 20:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Tonights show should be a better , Lucy and Dannii are doing the dom show and Tori should be on , don't know who else is on but when Lucy and Dannii go home around 1 ish , ther will probably be just 2 girl to do 3 shows , so it looks like 959 being used for recordings again .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-10-2010 20:22
jason69 Offline
Senior Poster

Jemmas blog said yesterday that she is coming back to bang babes and she makes some interesting comments about how she thinks the show is going to be when she is back. have copied some of her blog:
"I’ll be coming back to Bang Babes guys, there’s far too many hot girls there to play with for me not to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The good news is that the 2 for 1′s are coming back, so I can make it my mission to have a lil girl on girl phone fun with each and every girl when I get back And don’t worry about them clamping down on me either boys…….. things are starting to relax a little more on that front and I’ll be back into full on old school Jemma Jey filth mode when I return, guaranteed!! We did also have a stage just before I left where we took on a whole load of new camera crew on at the same time. The boys are all lovely and gaining experience as time goes on (everyone has to start somewhere after all!!)…. but I’m told that things are getting better on a production front and I’m confident it will be a lot stronger by the time I’m back. The sky’s the limit!!!
07-10-2010 13:08
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(07-10-2010 13:08 )jason69 Wrote:  Jemmas blog said yesterday that she is coming back to bang babes and she makes some interesting comments about how she thinks the show is going to be when she is back. have copied some of her blog:
"I’ll be coming back to Bang Babes guys, there’s far too many hot girls there to play with for me not to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The good news is that the 2 for 1′s are coming back, so I can make it my mission to have a lil girl on girl phone fun with each and every girl when I get back And don’t worry about them clamping down on me either boys…….. things are starting to relax a little more on that front and I’ll be back into full on old school Jemma Jey filth mode when I return, guaranteed!! We did also have a stage just before I left where we took on a whole load of new camera crew on at the same time. The boys are all lovely and gaining experience as time goes on (everyone has to start somewhere after all!!)…. but I’m told that things are getting better on a production front and I’m confident it will be a lot stronger by the time I’m back. The sky’s the limit!!!

Could've fooled me. Still seems to be amateur hour on that show. They've some great babes like Tori, Dannii and others who still make this channel worth watching/calling, but things could be so much better. The 2-4-1 shows certainly appear to be coming back, so that's obviously a good thing. Hopefully they can make some more signings to add to their roster, and maybe finally ditch the stupid recorded shows on 959.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 13:59 by Chilly.)
07-10-2010 13:49
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

seems funny to me that Jemma is announcing all whats going to happen, fair play to her for doing it but the girls who currently work there could be doing this no?

not happy with the lark about the camera men ok yes she is right we all start some place, but to take on new people and make them the team? not a good choice by those in charge it makes for a poor production which is what we have had to put up with.

on all the other channels the camera men do good and the mic's work, you do not need an engineering degree to make sure a mic is live or a camera man is paying attention, you simply need someone who cares calling the shots.

also Dionne is still missing wtf can they not resolve this?
07-10-2010 23:48
k38 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Exclamation RECORDED SHOWS (I.E NOT LIVE !!)
Doesnt anybody else notice these recorded shows that they put on sometimes at ngiht. You can jsut tell by the quality and lighting that it is pre recorded !!

there must be some rule against that ? I mean if you ring up for that specific (pre recorded) girl and youve spent that money/ credit ringing up and she aint even there in the first place ? Thats just very misleading !!

has anyone else noticed this ?
08-10-2010 09:40
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles