clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 79 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Bangbabes - Discussion Thread

mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: Bangbabes Discussion Thread
apologies for the multiple posts but the website keeps freezing on me!!

(I had a girlfriend like that once) annoyedannoyed

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

28-09-2010 00:21
Find all posts by this user
rik Offline
Junior Poster

She's beautiful to look at and that's a top-flight body but yeah, could "sell it" a little more.
28-09-2010 00:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I don't think it is just Adele that doesn't say much on the mic , in general most of the Bangbabe girls don't have has much to say on the mics as girls on other channels , or the girls don't say as much has they used to when they worked for other company's , i just think it is Bangbabes way of doing things , or it may be the fact that the girls know the mics more often than not don't work anyway , From a occasional callers point of view i would much sooner a girl just say the odd word and put the mic down and concentrate on her callers , although it's good when the girls have a bit of banter between them selves at change overs . What Bangbabes don't want to do is what they do at BS were the girls are constantly on the mic plugging various Cellcast services and are often interrupted by a recorded version of themselves plugging the same thing .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2010 15:02 by mr mystery.)
28-09-2010 12:39
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

Great night for bangbabes tonight with Adele and Tori Lee on who are both looking great as usual Big Grin

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
28-09-2010 23:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Only just started watching the babe channels tonight and i notice bangbabes look like they are short of girls again tonight and are using Ch 959 for recordings again , surly they can find a extra girl from somewhere to compliment the three girls they have on tonight and put a live girl on 959 , Jet Black usually does Tuesdays i wonder if she has had one argument too many with the boss and left , i have actually only just noticed all her threads have been deleted from this section as well , whats that about ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-09-2010 00:30
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

she is on but i think the new girl who they keep running that stupid advert for is her replacement they look very similar. Jet is a good performer but i dunno she just seems to be very up-tight and not friendly.
29-09-2010 00:42
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(29-09-2010 00:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
Jet Black usually does Tuesdays i wonder if she has had one argument too many with the boss and left , i have actually only just noticed all her threads have been deleted from this section as well , whats that about ? .

Nothing like that, Jet now has her own section like some other girls. Its above the normal threads. You have to apply to access it.
Its for personal reasons, nothing to do with Bangbabes.
29-09-2010 12:50
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

ok i understand Jet has her reasons why and all that but its only pictures and video clips its not like anyone is invading her personal space.
29-09-2010 20:55
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

It's just after 02.30 and there's a recording of Tori on 902. Only Donna is doing her thing on 912 and 959 and just one girl appears to be on duty.

The other night Adele was holding the fort on her own for the last couple of hours.

Compare this with Babestation who seem to have six or seven to cover the channels most nights.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

30-09-2010 02:42
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

babestation do have more girls but bangbabes have better girls
30-09-2010 18:48
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles