Posting Machine

RE: Bangbabes Discussion Thread
Annie will be the 3rd lady on tonight.
26-09-2010 00:09
Find all posts by this user
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

the girls seem to be working apart tonight and they keep the same out fits on its funny some nights they all work together and some nights they don't interact at all think tonight is one of those.
26-09-2010 01:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

If "you know what" is now the smoking channel, and Babestation is the advertising channel, it looks like Bangbabes is becoming the spitting channel with Jet, Kerry Louise (see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid627010 )
and Annie (below) from last night Smile

[Image: 2010_09_26_103114.jpg]
26-09-2010 10:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-09-2010 00:06 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I wouldn't say they're struggling for callers, certainly no more than the other channels. Also can't blame them for showing recordings, probably cheaper than having 3 or 4 live streams all showing the same girl.
I think all the channels are struggling for callers at the moment , but like you say Bangbabes isn't struggling any more than other channels , Elite arguably the best babe show struggles for callers at times with their girls going quite long periods without getting a call , i think that's why Elite cut their channel numbers down from 3 to 2 , there's just no point paying for extra air time for a channel and putting on the same live feed or recorded that you are also putting out on another channel , it's like throwing money down the drain , so like i said i think Bangbabes should loose a channel that they don't really need and concentrate on making the 2 that remain the best the same way Elite have done . I think in the present economical climate 2 channels per company is probably the most they need to make the shows economically viable to run , i think Cellcast if they did not have the luxury of cornering the freeview market would probably not air 3 shows and would drop down to just 2 , TVX is different they are probably subsidized by their encrypted shows and that's why the can afford the cheap rate calls , which may also be a reason why most channels are struggling for call , callers are probably calling the cheap rate TVX shows instead of other shows that are far more expensive .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2010 12:18 by mr mystery.)
26-09-2010 12:03
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(26-09-2010 10:58 )TheWatcher Wrote:  If "you know what" is now the smoking channel, and Babestation is the advertising channel, it looks like Bangbabes is becoming the spitting channel with Jet, Kerry Louise (see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid627010 )
and Annie (below) from last night Smile
[ snip ]

laugh
And not forgetting the gorgeous Porcha

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...643&page=4
26-09-2010 12:05
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

bangbabes have the best babes so they will always be ok i think.
26-09-2010 17:20
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

For me Bangbabes can be a very frustrating channel because there just to inconsistent , their major rivals Elite BS , TVX are far more consistent , the content of their rival channels varies very little from night to night although all the channel mentioned can have slightly better or worse nights , Bangbabes on the other hand can go from being arguably the best show like they have been a few times in the last few weeks to be one of the worst like they were last night . I put it down to some bad producers , some times the guys behind the scenes put in a real effort , they vary the sets make sure there is good camera work and interaction between the girls and the girls them selves look happy , last night it looked like no body behind the scenes could be bothered what the show was like thus resulting in a poor show . I don't put any blame on the girls at all when the shows are poor , they have got a great selection of girls and i like every one of them but it's just a shame that occasionally they have to work with a useless set of producers .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-09-2010 18:57
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

yep
26-09-2010 19:28
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

in 2 nights the switch was amazing friday night was a good show very different things going on. last night they had my 3 favorite ladies and yet they had no direction and it all looked like no one was bothered. boo urns.
26-09-2010 19:29
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

still hate tonights camera work although its not quite as bad as last night
27-09-2010 00:05
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles