Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Openload videos

Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

Openload videos
I haven't been on the forum for a week and found that whilst I was away Rebecca Kelly and Scarlett Jones had won awards. Whilst browsing their threads to remind myself of their qualities, I found that a lot of videos had gone missing from those threads and the disappeared videos were all hosted by Openload. I assume that other threads must be the same.

The point of this thread is to warn the forum video posters that if you use Openload to host your videos they probably aren't going to last very long.
11-10-2018 14:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Openload videos
Not to mention that Openload often tries to send you dubious popup pages.
11-10-2018 16:04
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yes I clicked on a Sarah Daniel embedded video clip and three pages opened with one telling me I had a virus on my machine(which was rubbish) and I had to quickly close it. I'm definitely not clicking on any of those website clips again.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-10-2018 19:20
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Had a look at the Openload FAQ page and it says that streaming videos are deleted after 60 days of inactivity.
Checking Scarlett's thread, I see dead videos posted in May, so that means nobody has clicked on them since Early August at the latest. I guess with a regular girl who has a healthy amount of posts being made, it shows most users only look at the latest page or two.
What we need is to have someone who goes through threads once every couple of months, clicking on all the old videos just to keep them active, although if they have gone due to neglect, who will notice anyway?
11-10-2018 19:37
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(11-10-2018 16:04 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Not to mention that Openload often tries to send you dubious popup pages.

If you use a desktop browser like Firefox & Chrome, using an addon popup blocker will help stop that. I find uBlock very good. Not so sure about on Android/iOS devices.

But yeah those popups are the 'price' to pay for a free unlimited hosting service like Openload.
12-10-2018 18:20
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Openload put something nasty into my safari browser on mac yesterday, and similar with chrome a few weeks back. Not clicking on them again. Had to delete and reinstall both.
12-10-2018 18:28
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

For the night time shows, whats the alternative? Other sites either require payment or only allow short videos (~20 minutes).

I do look for other sites, but am yet to find anything suitable

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
14-10-2018 08:59
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

I just watched a cara brett video from limitbreak
And a pop up made my browser lock up and it was asking me to enter my email and bank detail to get off of it
I unpluged my computer now im running a scan wtf was that about ?

I miss Amber Coen
22-10-2018 21:06
fatboy77 Offline
Master Poster

(12-10-2018 18:28 )Rake Wrote:  Openload put something nasty into my safari browser on mac yesterday, and similar with chrome a few weeks back. Not clicking on them again. Had to delete and reinstall both.

Same here. I prefer not to use their free service rather than put up with the shit that these c*nts plant on my browser.
08-11-2018 12:23
ai1234 Offline
Senior Poster

Vodafone Home Broadband actually seem to block Openload. It's weird cos nothing else I've tried to access is blocked (torrent sites, tube sites etc etc).

I can only download them via a download video site (https://9xbuddy.app/) - I'm sure this has its own problems...

To view them on my phone for example I have to turn off wi-fi and connect to EE 4G.

10-11-2018 15:50