* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

The Question of The Week

Nigma Away
Master Poster

RE: The Question of The Week
BigKarlUK Wrote:the poll was meant for paige to show that the majority were with her on her choice

And there's the entire problem. You created a poll to get an answer YOU wanted. You skewed it towards getting such an answer by adding an additional option that was emotively loaded and supported your intent.

What makes it worse..

BigKarlUK Wrote:it was because certaim members were saying they spoke for the whole forum on the matter of Night Girls have to go topless

..is that you're doing exactly THIS ^

You are assuming you speak for the majority and you've created a loaded poll to reinforce that notion, essentially trying to shut down discussion of the subject and present the impression that your opinion represents the forum.

Thing is, Even if you got 99% of members to vote inline with what you wanted it still wouldn't mean anything. Critisism and opposing opinions would still be just as valid and they wouldn't be wrong to raise them.

Neither this, nor any other poll will "finish" discussion on the subject. Polls merely gauge and measure opinion - a majority in one doesn't change, set or dictate opinion or define which is 'right' - that goes right back to discussion, which is eactly what this poll seeks to circumvent.

BigKarlUK Wrote:i respect the decision and think she shouldnt come under critisicm for that choice from certain members of the forum

So many whys...

Why should she be exempt from critisism? Why is it okay to critisize other girls on the channels but not Paige? Why is she different form any other girl on the shows, or indeed any other member of this forum?

Our choices inevitably expose us to crisism, why should she be any different from anyone else?

Why is she incapable of handling any such critisism herself? Why does she require somebody to speak on her behalf? Why is she putting herself in a position to be critisized if she is incapable of handling critisism?

Unfortunately, it's an indefensible position you're putting forward and it's one born of favoritism and bias toward one girl who you happen to like (and I'm sorry, but you seem to want to score a few points with).

Thing is, if it bothers her that much, she can defend herself. If she is mature enough to make such decisions, I'm sure she's mature enough to handle the consequences and critisism, and defend herself if need be without needing someone else to speak on her behalf and protect her feelings.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 20:12 by Nigma.)
21-05-2009 20:11
Find all posts by this user
xxxGeordie66xxx Offline
Senior Poster

samcooke89 Wrote:
xxxGeordie66xxx Wrote:Yes.If she doesn't,what's the point in her being on the nighttime show?.

To give me the horn obviously. though she'd give me the horn if she was wearing a wooly jumper, trackies and a pair of slippers. it's better to have a slightly covered up paige than no paige at all.

There's no doubt that she's sexy but,if she doesn't "get her boobs out",i think people will start getting fed up with a "slightly covered up Paige".

Sheephead calls Chelsea
21-05-2009 23:03
Shandy Offline

xxxGeordie66xxx Wrote:There's no doubt that she's sexy but,if she doesn't "get her boobs out",i think people will start getting fed up with a "slightly covered up Paige".

but then surely the same goes for if a girl has them all the time, infact i think moreso people would be fed up of tits out all the time, cos lets face it, once you've seen a girl topless, its just repetitive, with paige and any other girl that does what she does, there's always a sexy outfit to keep things fresh........

personally i think the people that say they should have their tits out just are lacking in the imagination department really
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 23:10 by Shandy.)
21-05-2009 23:09
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

shandyman Wrote:personally i think the people that say they should have their tits out just are lacking in the imagination department really

That's precisely the problem - we rely on TV to make up for that lack of imagination!

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
21-05-2009 23:14
Shandy Offline

well personally the tv helps start mine going.... rather than just doing all of it.
21-05-2009 23:18
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

There's now probably 3 or 4 threads where the will she won't she question being debated. I'm past caring after being bollocked the other night for saying she should despite also saying lots of nice things about her, not engaging in Paige worshipping is obviously a dangerous game
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 23:22 by perana68.)
21-05-2009 23:19
Da Mastah Away

shandyman Wrote:well personally the tv helps start mine going.... rather than just doing all of it.

The Master Says This...

A good point, and pretty much the basis for my "Mistress of Her Domain" posts. In all seriousness, I'm of the camp that would love to see the puppies unleashed, but both respects that it is Paige's decision and appreciates the fact that she is sexy as hell regardless and perhaps the finest tease the Babe Channels have ever produced. I doubt this debate will end anytime soon, but those will remain my thoughts on the matter, and that's the last comment I'll make on it. Well, aside from, "Wow, she's hot!"

21-05-2009 23:32
xxxGeordie66xxx Offline
Senior Poster

shandyman Wrote:
xxxGeordie66xxx Wrote:There's no doubt that she's sexy but,if she doesn't "get her boobs out",i think people will start getting fed up with a "slightly covered up Paige".

but then surely the same goes for if a girl has them all the time, infact i think moreso people would be fed up of tits out all the time, cos lets face it, once you've seen a girl topless, its just repetitive, with paige and any other girl that does what she does, there's always a sexy outfit to keep things fresh........

personally i think the people that say they should have their tits out just are lacking in the imagination department really

I'm not saying "they should have there tits out all the time" but,a girl who doesn't get them out at all is pretty boring,imho.Paige is coming on shortly,let's see what occurs tonight.

Sheephead calls Chelsea
21-05-2009 23:40
Shandy Offline

Well girls like geri, tiff and that I just find boring cos I've seen them topless slot and there's nothing new. When Paige is on I'm fully focussed and loving it. It changes things up a bit as it was becoming the same old routine, and plays to the audience that aren't as shallow.

To be honest you'll be disappoint as I don't think she'll get them out tonight. Tho if she does, a nice surprise and a bonus.
22-05-2009 00:00
Da Mastah Away

The Master of my Domain Wrote:that's the last comment I'll make on it. Well, aside from, "Wow, she's hot!"

The Master Says This...

Wow, she's hot!

22-05-2009 00:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV