* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

The Question of The Week

samcooke Offline
Master Poster

RE: The Question of The Week
of course i would like to see it, seriously who wouldn't? but it's probably time we stop talking about it and wait to see what develops. as i've said before i'd watch her either way.
21-05-2009 16:06
Find all posts by this user
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

For myself I`ll leave it to Paige to decide if and when she goes topless. Sometimes a bit of tease,flirtatious, titillating is just as exciting/arousing as full on nudity, and no one does it better than Paige
21-05-2009 16:10
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

up to paige as far as im concerned

Piper Niven Superfan
21-05-2009 16:16
Nigma Away
Master Poster

It's fun that the third option implies a lack of consent would be somehow involved if either of the actual choices is made. Seriously, it's not like a 'yes' vote will result in her being trafficed to the night shows, stripped and made to jiggle, while a 'no' would result in Taleban style forced cover up.

Dodgy implications aside, the poll is essentially

[ ] Boobies Yay
[ ] Boobies Nay
[ ] RUN AWAY!

Honestly, it seems some people are getting a little too defensive over the idea that others may just want Paige to get a little more nekkid. These are sex channels, designed to get guys (and selected girls) blood pumping, so it's neither surprising nor wrong that said guys and gals might just want to see more skin. Besides, why on earth should a discussion be "finished" and what on earth is a poll going to do to "finish" such a discussion? Polls reflect opinions, they don't "decide" them.

Let's suppose the poll is correctly set as a simple yes/no choice. What exactly will come from either one getting the most votes? A sense of "rightness" for those insecure enough to feel they must be in the majority? a sweeping ban on further discussion now that it has been "decided"?

Really, what is it other than an attempt to shut down further discussion of the subject? and why is it that discussion of such a subject in relation to Paige should warrant such defensiveness?
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 17:15 by Nigma.)
21-05-2009 17:03
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

hey Nigma

let me tell you the reasons why I started the poll it was because certaim members were saying they spoke for the whole forum on the matter of Night Girls have to go topless. just wanted to see what the guys thought of this

As for this argument being that its about some guys wanting paige not getting naked thats utter bollocks everyone knows im one of the guys who have defended paige over this issue. if paige was to happily get naked tonight i would be routing for her proberly from a hospital bed hehehehe

the main fact ive been defending is the fact its her choice to decide if she wanted to go topless and so far shes decided not to and i respect the decision and think she shouldnt come under critisicm for that choice from certain members of the forum the poll was meant for paige to show that the majority were with her on her choice

anyway thats the reasons i did the poll so thanks to all that have voted
21-05-2009 18:10
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Nigma Wrote:It's fun that the third option implies a lack of consent would be somehow involved if either of the actual choices is made. Seriously, it's not like a 'yes' vote will result in her being trafficed to the night shows, stripped and made to jiggle, while a 'no' would result in Taleban style forced cover up.

Absolutely.

Quote:what is it other than an attempt to shut down further discussion of the subject? and why is it that discussion of such a subject in relation to Paige should warrant such defensiveness?

I believe the intention was to build one of these and then knock it down.
21-05-2009 18:56
Hazhard Away
Banned

I would have to say it would be nice if she got her tits out, but really the decision is her's. She is such a naturally beautiful babe, that she doesn't have to get her tits out to get my attention. I prefer to watch paige alot more than alot of these other babes who get their tits out, Because she looks so cute and innocent and she's such a tease Wink
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 19:17 by Hazhard.)
21-05-2009 19:16
xxxGeordie66xxx Offline
Senior Poster

Yes.If she doesn't,what's the point in her being on the nighttime show?.

Sheephead calls Chelsea
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 19:38 by xxxGeordie66xxx.)
21-05-2009 19:35
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

xxxGeordie66xxx Wrote:Yes.If she doesn't,what's the point in her being on the nighttime show?.

The point of her being on the night shows are that she is an extremely sexy attractive woman who is willing to talk filth to anyone (willing to pay £1.50 a minute for the pleasure) while they get thier jollies off! I voted no in the poll as I think 'it's her choice' is just stating the obvious. I'd love to see her go topless, but if she doesn't want to she still does it for me in sexy lingerie. If remaining partialy clothed is a stipulation of keeping her on the night shows then so be it.

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
21-05-2009 20:02
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

xxxGeordie66xxx Wrote:Yes.If she doesn't,what's the point in her being on the nighttime show?.

To give me the horn obviously. though she'd give me the horn if she was wearing a wooly jumper, trackies and a pair of slippers. it's better to have a slightly covered up paige than no paige at all.
21-05-2009 20:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV