Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

downhill

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: downhill
I just think that the way Ofcom is on the backs of these channels means they don't want to give Ofcom an opportunity to fine them even more, so toning down the show makes sense to avoid the wrath of the nazi's at Ofcom.

As for the closing down part, It's just my own feeling but, after everything I've read or heard it has left me with the impression that Ofcom would like to see the end of the babe shows. I may be wrong, but I reckon things could reach a 'tipping point' when the Conservatives are back in power.

Think about it, things are so tame on the babe shows, and this is under a Labour Government. So, can you honestly say that things will improve under a Conservative one? Didn't think so.
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2009 20:13 by Chilly.)
20-05-2009 20:10
Find all posts by this user
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

its been tame for a while now

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
20-05-2009 20:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Rammyrascal Wrote:dont think babestation has gone downhill. theyve only gone tame when its on freeview and they are being very cautious. otherwise its still a good channel

You'd get a bigger kick out of watching Baywatch lol Babestation & a few of the other channel's or just a joke.

That's what i think

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
20-05-2009 20:19
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

steven6 Wrote:its been tame for a while now

To be honest, I think the shows may prefer to be 'less explicit'. Can you see many of the current crop of women on these shows going fully nude? Or even showing some pussy?

They don't care about what you and I think, as long as they keep making money, then that's all that matters at the end of the day.
20-05-2009 20:22
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Chilly Wrote:As for the closing down part, It's just my own feeling but, after everything I've read or heard it has left me with the impression that Ofcom would like to see the end of the babe shows.

OFCOM did want to throw a spanner in the work of the "Babe Channels", however that changed after OFCOM's recent (unfinished) consultation on participation TV, when the "Babe Channels" threatened to challenge OFCOM in court...

Quote:I may be wrong, but I reckon things could reach a 'tipping point' when the Conservatives are back in power.

Think about it, things are so tame on the babe shows, and this is under a Labour Government. So, can you honestly say that things will improve under a Conservative one? Didn't think so.

What are the Conservative Party's view on "Babe Channels"? Never heard them.
20-05-2009 20:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Quote:OFCOM did want to throw a spanner in the work of the "Babe Channels", however that changed after OFCOM's recent (unfinished) consultation on participation TV, when the "Babe Channels" threatened to challenge OFCOM in court...

Do you have a link to that?
20-05-2009 20:51
G@Z! Offline
Banned

[Image: efin138l.jpg]
20-05-2009 21:00
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Chilly Wrote:To be honest, I think the shows may prefer to be 'less explicit'. Can you see many of the current crop of women on these shows going fully nude? Or even showing some pussy?

You obviously haven't been on any of the girls websites as plenty of them show just that on their sites
But if you're thinking any of them would do that on the shows then your argument is blown up in your face right there. To get that you would need to watch an encrypted channel - so I fail to see the relevance of the "boo hoo - mummy! nasty channel isn't showing all the really naughty bits" argument you seem determined to have everywhere

Do you pay to watch the channels? No
Do you personally phone or txt in to the shows? I would be surprised
Do you get to see attractive women show you any part of their bodies every night of the week in your day to day life? wouldn't think so or you wouldn't be here moaning

Appreciate the channels for what they are - and if you can't do that then simply don't watch. It really is that easy

But why moan about something that's free, no matter what you're getting? Would you moan if you got a free burger at BK because you wanted a cheeseburger, or would you just be thinking "hey, it's free...good one"?

Perspective people....perspective

20-05-2009 21:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Quote:Do you pay to watch the channels? No
Yes, I do pay for Sky.
Quote:Do you personally phone or txt in to the shows? I would be surprised
Yes I have done.
Quote:Do you get to see attractive women show you any part of their bodies every night of the week in your day to day life? wouldn't think so or you wouldn't be here moaning
Not every day, as she's away at Uni.

I guess that shows what you know. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2009 21:11 by Chilly.)
20-05-2009 21:10
Mike Offline

yes you may pay for sky
but the 900 channels are free
20-05-2009 21:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV