Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Television X gets told off for being too hardcore!

tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

Television X gets told off for being too hardcore!
Television X have been given a good telling off (and a rather large fine) for being too hardcore... http://tvxmole.wordpress.com/2009/05/18/...t-content/

http://www.televisionx.com
18-05-2009 15:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Television X gets told off for being too hardcore!
tvxmole Wrote:Television X have been given a good telling off (and a rather large fine) for being too hardcore... http://tvxmole.wordpress.com/2009/05/18/...t-content/

Not "too hardcore" on the first issue, just stupid.

Quote:RHF Productions used some of its adult TV channel to make on-screen text references to two websites, which it owned with Portland Enterprises. The websites contained material equivalent to BBFC rated R18.
These references were broadcast during the day and were for websites containing extremely sexually explicit material which could be viewed without registration or the need for age verification.

The watershed is 9pm not 9am.
Buy a watch and save some money.
18-05-2009 15:25
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ok i'll just say this ofcoms power is getting to there heads it an encrypted channel ffs unless children have access to the sky pin there not gonna be watching it this just taking the piss now
18-05-2009 15:29
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

G@Z! Wrote:ok i'll just say this ofcoms power is getting to there heads it an encrypted channel ffs unless children have access to the sky pin there not gonna be watching it this just taking the piss now

Read the adjudication G@Z.

The first issue was not broadcast encrypted, it was broadcast unencrypted at 10am...

The second complaint came from a rival channel.
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 15:37 by vostok 1.)
18-05-2009 15:36
G@Z! Offline
Banned

oh rite a rival channel i might of known makes my rant a bit pointless now well i still find ofcom to be rather pointless Shy
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 15:52 by G@Z!.)
18-05-2009 15:38
Joanne Offline
Junior Poster

This is just stupid isn't it ?

bring on the girls

Any hole is a goal

minge muncher

Cock Worshiping Girl
18-05-2009 15:55
Joanne Offline
Junior Poster

http://www.televisionx.com/wp-content/th...ove003.jpg

The above link to a pic shows exactly why we love Television X

Its encrypted & its supposed to be hardcore, I imgaine our naff nampy pampy regulators being in Europe with the stuff there ?

The should leave TV X alone or it will just be another shitty very soft core tits n arse channel & that is just naff.

Bring on the hardcore, regulators should go & do something else more worthwhile & sort out the other rubbish we get on our TVs these days

bring on the girls

Any hole is a goal

minge muncher

Cock Worshiping Girl
18-05-2009 16:05
Bunna Away
On Leave

Sad really...We are not trusted in this country to be able to choose what we think is or is not watchable in our own homes.........Big Brother is watching you!

I remember a few years ago watching either TVX or the Adult channel (or both) and they were showing full on penetration using dildos and/or fingers (no penises),it lasted about a week then returned to the way it is now,none of my mates would believe me,anyone else remember this?

Thank you and goodnight!
18-05-2009 16:08
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Joanne Wrote:http://www.televisionx.com/wp-content/th...ove003.jpg

The above link to a pic shows exactly why we love Television X

The website perhaps, but not the TV channel. You don't get to see cocks inside Robyn Truelove on TVX.

Quote:Its encrypted & its supposed to be hardcore,

TVX may well cast the illusion that they show "xxx" content after encryption but it sure isn't "hardcore".

Quote:The should leave TV X alone or it will just be another shitty very soft core tits n arse channel & that is just naff.

It already is a "very soft core tits n arse channel".
18-05-2009 16:20
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Bunna Wrote:I remember a few years ago watching either TVX or the Adult channel (or both) and they were showing full on penetration using dildos and/or fingers (no penises),it lasted about a week then returned to the way it is now,none of my mates would believe me,anyone else remember this?

Sure.
"Antonia Backstage Live." in 2007. R18 Strength material shown even in the freeview.

As someone said at the time:
Was it all just designed to get people subscribing by showing hard content for a couple of weeks?

To which the reply was:
Undoubtedly.

Ofcoms remit is to protect the consumer and that should include unscrupulous business practices such as this.

Full story here:
http://bgafd.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=2&i=111850&t=111850
18-05-2009 16:29
Thread Closed