Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

iscanso Offline

RE: How many guys here actually phone in ?
I call but I've never paid £1.50.
04-12-2008 11:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Can't say i've ever phoned in, but i have listained into late night party people for a couple of mins.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
04-12-2008 13:33
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

dancebitch Wrote:who ever calls in needs to get a life Smile

it makes me laugh what idiot would phone a model who pretends to really get turned on by what u say,she is thinking to herself"what a twit"this man does need to get a life,I dont care i am getting paid to listen and pretend,Sucker!

peace to all the fruit cakes that do call

FYI I am under no illusions as to what to expect when I phone I just enjoy it every now and then.I am certainly not expecting any of the girls I phone to turn up on my doorstep pledging undying love to me.

some of the girls are clearly bored and only in it for the money.Fair play to them you only need to phone them once to find that out.Holly James springs to mind and Heavenly.However some really do give VFM.Lolly,Twinkle & Precious(when she was on)and Anastasia.Also Alex Adams.After all it's my wallet I do what I want with it.
04-12-2008 15:41
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

one time i phoned up on my work mobile,which is contract mobile, the bill of which goes to my boss, dont ask i was pissed, and very fuckin horny, and dani(babestation) was on and i knew how dirty she was....couple of months down the line my boss nailed me 4 it!!, he thought it was like picture downloading off the internet or ome bull, till he phoned the number!!!!!!!i did it twice, £50, and £35......never paid up though, hehehe, thats what i call a good deal.i dont work ther anymore though........hmmm

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
04-12-2008 23:32
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

I rang in a few years ago, spoke to dani. My mate worked in a phone shop so he had demo sims given to the shop. It basically had free credit on it to show customers stuff they could do etc. Anyhoo being such a nice guy he let me have one, I spoke to dani for ages, and was private texting some random bird until the credit ran out Sad Good thing tho was that the credit rolled over ever month and could do it all over again. I miss that sim card!

"Insert funny comment here"
05-12-2008 00:08
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww hell yea, that sounds good lol, i did the private txting once, they kept txting me back, all day!!!!this was like 2 years ago!!!i was still at school lol!!

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
05-12-2008 00:13
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Yeah and if you didn't text back they would always text back asking if i was ok, and sucking up to me lol
We got up to so much fun with that sim card. I text in last year to babestation from it and asked yvette to say
tnininininintnin and her and tiff failed miserable and were loving it, they went on for ages talking about it lol
Told her it made me horny, strangely enough it did in a weird way!

"Insert funny comment here"
05-12-2008 00:18
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

yea its weird the things that turn us on, babestation used to be good 4 txting the presenters, but now they dont stop and read them out anymore lol.

i rememeber the days it was on Gamestation.tv lolthat was funny...

05-12-2008 00:23
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

twinkle
i called twinkle some time last week she was well worth every penny i payed for the call
05-12-2008 02:29
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: twinkle
rogerthedoger Wrote:i called twinkle some time last week she was well worth every penny i payed for the call

Twinkle is definitely one of the best and as I have said before she is nearly always naked and if she isn't to start with she is by the end.Big Grin
05-12-2008 12:28