Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc
Thanks, Snookered.

As I am more of a daytime caller, I might as well do the day time equivalent.

The dynamic has changed with the introduction of the 'naughty line', so you now have the same problem in the daytime that became somewhat endemic on the nightshows -- girls who just launch into a set patter of moan-and-groan filth, without listening, without engaging, etc.

A measure of quality is whether I've called them more than once in the year. So hat's off to the following who have shown a stellar ability to listen, judge the mood, react accordingly and effortlessly shift gears from chatty, through flirty, to dirty and back again: Darelle Oliver, Gemma Jane, Stormi Mack, Electra Morgan, Katy Roux, Emilie Rae, Emma C, Lucie Jones, and Rochelle Ryan.

I'd all but stopped calling the shows over the last couple of years, but lockdown put me back in the game and these ladies all did the job for me.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2020 19:48 by Goodfella3041.)
29-11-2020 19:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(29-11-2020 19:47 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  The dynamic has changed with the introduction of the 'naughty line', so you now have the same problem in the daytime that became somewhat endemic on the nightshows -- girls who just launch into a set patter of moan-and-groan filth, without listening, without engaging, etc.

Great post, this has to be the most singularly annoying experience that you can have when calling. Assuming that you've correctly selected an option were you hope to have an actual conversation with a live babe, otherwise you'd choose a listen in option, then some interaction is expected.
It can be like the Babeshow equivalent of an automated call, I half expect the hear "press 1 to continue" press 2 to cum" "press 3 to listen to this message again" etc.
I their defense, on listening in a queue over the years, some callers are lets just say, lacking, maybe nerves or confidence & don't engage much at all. But these babes are supposed to be professional, either show some patience or suggest they try the listen in option. As you've stated, some don't give you a second to see if you can hold a half decent conversation before they go for their scripted monologues.
As you say once bitten, twice shy, these babes don't get a second chance.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
29-11-2020 20:23
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2020 20:23 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I their defense, on listening in a queue over the years, some callers are lets just say, lacking, maybe nerves or confidence & don't engage much at all. But these babes are supposed to be professional, either show some patience or suggest they try the listen in option.

That's true. In fact, I think it was Electra who once told me that there are two signals for her to start in with the dirty talk: (1) the caller initiates it and she just goes with the flow; or (2) the caller is painfully shy and has nothing to say.

Seems like the right approach.
29-11-2020 20:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

My Top 10 nightshow babes on the phone:

T1. Jennifer Kelly and Ashton Rae
3. Beth Bennett
4. Atlanta Moreno
5. Sophie Hart
6. Michelle Moist
7. Priya Young
8. Maria Smith
9. Georgie Darby
10. Kendal (XP)

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2020 00:17 by Snooks.)
28-12-2020 00:16
gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

I did call using mobile to get through to one of my favourites, but ended up just listening in, was calling on and off watching to see when girl was free but kept missing out eventually Three cut me off because of a 30 minute limit (news to me lol) so picked up home phone same again so gave up, two rather large bills later has put me off

I just watch now! Tongue

*i was suitably refreshed while attempting all of the above too so probably didn’t help laugh
04-02-2021 00:51
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

I've phoned up a few babe channel girls over the years yes I do agree about the bug bear in being charged for being connected by the time Ur through the automative system its cost a person either £1.50 or 15 credits.why is it if u call from a landline u can talk to a girl for 30 minutes but by mobile it's only 20 minutes before being timed out. I find daytime calling far better than nighttime calling. Because at night even if Ur watching the babe Ur going to call u could be half way through the system when u see them take a call if this happens 2-3-4 times that u try to call in then u could of used up most of Ur credits or if on landline it's close to £5. A person is more likely to get through to any girl during the day especially if it's home cam show. If Ur interested in trying to make credits last is to clock watch it's just over £10 for 7 minute's call. If it's a home cam show don't try to make out that u have run out of credits because they know who's watching there show and who as and hasn't got credit. The reason why everyone is timed out is because it stops people getting massive phone bills or using loads of credits but also it gives other people a chance to phone in. The babes aim is to keep a person on call as long as possible because I think they get half in what they make on calls buzzes tips pervcam or private cam. If they are at the studio or doing home cam. Just because a person been timed out doesn't mean u can't call back straight away either from Dazzler
04-02-2021 04:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

i would say choose the babes you really want to call and stick to calling those girls for a period pf time

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-02-2021 10:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

so whic channels providdes berst rate for calls at present?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-02-2021 10:21
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(04-02-2021 10:21 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  So which channels provides best rate for calls at present?

I think Xpanded are the cheapest at 65p per minute.

BS and S66's lowest prices are £1.50 per minute.

I love babes with brown nipples
04-02-2021 19:34
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(04-02-2021 19:34 )ryuken Wrote:  
(04-02-2021 10:21 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  So which channels provides best rate for calls at present?

I think Xpanded are the cheapest at 65p per minute.

BS and S66's lowest prices are £1.50 per minute.
Yes babestation and studio66 are either 15 credits per minute or £1:50 per minute with the connection fee of £2 where credits u don't pay for the connection fee but everyone still pays 15 credits to get through the automatics system and im not sure in how xxpandedtv can do the 46p calls but it's a real head scratcher in why they can do this but no one else can from Dazzler
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2021 01:41 by The tiny giant.)
05-02-2021 01:40