Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: How many guys here actually phone in ?
I never call in. Waste ov money I fink. Unless ur lonely wiv not many friends n that then I can see why people wud do it. If u wana wank, go on the internet or sumfin! Or just fink ov sumfin!... I just av the channels on at nite whilst im chillin doin otha stuff in my room. Just so i've got some nice eye candy to luk at when theres nufin else on tv

I did call in once wen I came in pissed afta a nite out n dcided i woz gona fone for a laugh rele. I called Cara, said bout one word to her then got cut off cos ran out of credit. Dunno how it happened cos I had like £4 credit on my mobile. Thort it woz £1.50 a minute? I woz on the phone to her for like 6 or 7 seconds then got cut off.
16-11-2008 14:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I've got plenty of friends, I'm seeing someone, I go out every weekend etc. but when I see these hot babes on TV, I can't help calling them up and getting off over them.

Also, there's a minute or so before you get through, so you're charged for that as well obviously.
16-11-2008 15:00
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Gregsta01 Wrote:I never call in. Waste ov money I fink. Unless ur lonely wiv not many friends n that then I can see why people wud do it. If u wana wank, go on the internet or sumfin! Or just fink ov sumfin!... I just av the channels on at nite whilst im chillin doin otha stuff in my room. Just so i've got some nice eye candy to luk at when theres nufin else on tv

I did call in once wen I came in pissed afta a nite out n dcided i woz gona fone for a laugh rele. I called Cara, said bout one word to her then got cut off cos ran out of credit. Dunno how it happened cos I had like £4 credit on my mobile. Thort it woz £1.50 a minute? I woz on the phone to her for like 6 or 7 seconds then got cut off.

i dont understand how u can watch the late shows and not be interested in jacking off..
16-11-2008 15:03
Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

Scotsman Wrote:I've got plenty of friends, I'm seeing someone, I go out every weekend etc. but when I see these hot babes on TV, I can't help calling them up and getting off over them.

Also, there's a minute or so before you get through, so you're charged for that as well obviously.

Ok fair enough, I can see wot u mean. N I bet its gd to actually b spkin to them in person. I jus cudnt justify calling in myself. It duznt seem worth it to me... N ye I no u wait a minute first but thats £1.50. I had £4 credit so surely I still shud av had 1 minute wiv the girl at least! Oh well
16-11-2008 15:07
Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:i dont understand how u can watch the late shows and not be interested in jacking off..

Don't get me wrong. I do jack off too them! But I also alot ov the time I jus leave it on whilst im doing other stuff aswell. N Im actually a paying member on sexstationtv.com. Thats worth it Wink ...I woz jus sayin i don't fink its worth phoning up. U can see them n their bodies on the tele. I no u can av sum dirty talk n spk 2 the birds in person and I bet thats gd. But I personally don't think its worth the money. Fair play to the peeps who do call up tho!
16-11-2008 15:13
cherryryder Offline
Gone

[quote=Gregsta01]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never call in. Waste ov money I fink. Unless ur lonely wiv not many friends n that then I can see why people wud do it. If u wana wank, go on the internet or sumfin!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're on the wrong forum mate, you can think you can have a sly dig and get away with it? This whole forum is based around the babe channels and over half the people who are on it call the babes.

Your theory is totally flawed. Why do you go on this forum? 'Unless ur lonely wiv not many friends n that then I can see why people wud do it'.
16-11-2008 18:22
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

He's clearly an idiot, just ignore him.
16-11-2008 19:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I never have.
How could you be sure who you were actually talking to. They have probably got dozens of women answering the phone pretending to be the girl on screen. Pressing # to listen in could just play you a recording made by anyone.
Private text messages to them could also be answed by anyone.

Trust no one (The X Files)
18-11-2008 16:32
emperornxviii Offline
Junior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:How could you be sure who you were actually talking to. They have probably got dozens of women answering the phone pretending to be the girl on screen.

It's hardly rocket science! Just ask the girl to wave to you or blow you a kiss or something.
18-11-2008 18:39
cherryryder Offline
Gone

emperornxviii Wrote:
TheWatcher Wrote:How could you be sure who you were actually talking to. They have probably got dozens of women answering the phone pretending to be the girl on screen.

It's hardly rocket science! Just ask the girl to wave to you or blow you a kiss or something.

OMG! Some people have no clue!
18-11-2008 20:10