Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

frank speaker Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: How many guys here actually phone in ?
I've been calling for about two and a half years. I usually only call about once a month though.
23-04-2009 08:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hazhard Away
Banned

listining in is about as far as i go.
23-04-2009 12:34
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

Never called or listened in, or really been tempted. This might sound odd, but I honestly don't think I could be turned on by phone sex. I guess I'm just too visually and sensually orientated. I was tempted to text in, but the price put me off.

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
23-04-2009 22:37
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Your not alone mate!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
23-04-2009 22:45
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Kilam Wrote:
Scotsman Wrote:Kilam, I recommend daytime babes. I've given a lot of tips in other threads about the right girls and the right tricks to get filth out of them but honestly, once you've done the night shows so much as it seems you have, the day shows are a refreshing change. The filth is disguised and the girls don't have to be doing it, so it makes it so much hotter.

As far as night girls you should call, Reede and Charlie C are both AMAZING. Rebecca and Morgan are really good too. Leah Jaye on TVX is a brilliant call as well.

Yeah I was thinking about the daytime babes. Does it work in the same way as the night shows, but they've gotta keep their clothes on? Is it just as filthy? Might have to give that a go some time!

Yeah I've heard Reede is filthy, should add her to the hit-list!

Cheers Scotsman

I would go along with Reede and a personal favourite is Twinkle on the Sexstation live feed who is great.

Precious when she was on Bangbabes was also good and have to agree about Lolly.Absolutely filthy and tries to do as much as she can get away with too.

Anastasia from Bangbabes is also good,not so good was Juliet when she was there.Said exactly the same thing each time and then we had line problems on the phone before disconnection.

And although I have had my ups & downs with her Emily Dean is worth a call(we have sorted our differences out now and the last time I called her she was great)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2009 22:57 by speedybert.)
23-04-2009 22:51
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Emily's been in my top two for a long time and I finally got through for a proper call a couple of nights ago. She doesn't always listen but she's an amazing performer on screen and talks some great filth.
23-04-2009 23:12
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

I used to call in and speak with Cherry during the daytime shows very rarely though as I'm on PAYG....I called in during a couple of Rachael B's Early Bird shows, spoke with Lexy Johnson a couple times on the daytime shows back in the days of Office Babe etc. Despite being one of my faves, I've only spoken with Paige on the phone once, maybe twice, and Emma once on Party Peeps.

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
24-04-2009 00:56
Bigger Bum Offline

The Master of my Domain Wrote:Never called or listened in, or really been tempted. This might sound odd, but I honestly don't think I could be turned on by phone sex. I guess I'm just too visually and sensually orientated. I was tempted to text in, but the price put me off.

I kind of agree most of the time, but one or two girls I just can't resist calling.
29-04-2009 08:44
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

I called Cindy Pucci twice, not for sex chat, just a chat, kind of difficult to have just a chat when she's there bouncing her naked boobs up and down, and it was probably the same from her end too...

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
29-04-2009 20:52
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

The Master Says...

A return to the night-time shows by Cherri Lee might tempt me to call, but even then I'm sure my innate tight-arsedness would win through.

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
29-04-2009 21:01