Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

DTW Suggestions and Questions

francy2195 Offline
Junior Poster

DTW Suggestions and Questions
Thread for all your daytime wanking questions and suggestions.
No need for a ridiculous poll as they are limited by time and new girls. Just ask anything you want about the shows and others will give suggestions on how they find good and what tips to use to get the best out've it.

I personally prefer S66 since BS brought in the new naughtychat online.
Girls who I have found helpful are Mikki B, Macy Leigh and Stacey Robyn.
07-03-2018 16:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryan_z Offline
Junior Poster

RE: DTW Suggestions and Questions
Zoe Taylor was absolutely great for a DTW when on S66, but she's started with BS as of last week and I haven't yet phoned her since then to find out if it's business as usual for her.
07-03-2018 21:53
Ryan_z Offline
Junior Poster

As for tips...I find it helps to remind the girl you've spoken to her before and that you've always found her to be "very entertaining". It's not intended to stroke her ego, rather it tells her you know how the game is played and since you didn't go running off to ofcom last time, you ain't going to do it now either.
07-03-2018 21:55
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I actually enjoy 'getting to know' a girl rather than crash bang wallop only ring a girl that really turns me not just anyone, enjoy talking about her modellling sets or outfits or naughty shoots mixed in with a bit of normality.

Can often ring numerous times at lenghth I suppose (appreciate you need to watch the pennies) but I've never not had a strong open DTW from any girl that i've got to know on S66 plus some great explicit cam 2 cam sessions too ..great fun and enjoyable for both parties I find.
09-03-2018 08:55
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I dont get the logic you prefer S66 where theres a more than likely chat you will get cut off Tongue Tongue Tongue

rather than a guarenteed dirty call on bs well almost guarenteed hannah c can be a bit of an enigma some days will some days wont lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-03-2018 10:54
francy2195 Offline
Junior Poster

Yes cam2cam sessions are the most fun that can be had, really want to have one with mikki b as she’s one of the few that’s not seen me.

The logic in preferring s66 is that I’ve had better dtw than on bs. I also find it better doing it when you’re not really supposed to be, compared to the bs naughty char where it’s basically a night time call.
09-03-2018 14:26
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ Very good point francy2195.
09-03-2018 15:43
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(09-03-2018 14:26 )francy2195 Wrote:  Yes cam2cam sessions are the most fun that can be had, really want to have one with mikki b as she’s one of the few that’s not seen me.

The logic in preferring s66 is that I’ve had better dtw than on bs. I also find it better doing it when you’re not really supposed to be, compared to the bs naughty char where it’s basically a night time call.

I agree I rarely call BS as I think the sets are poor in comparison to S66 but mainly because i don't want to call a direct naughty line i like the lure of doing it unofficially (though its hardly a problem on S66 lol) and as said I actually enjoy a normal chat too as part of the call so S66 gives me both options on one line.

I did also find when i rang BS once for a relatively normal chat it said girl unavailable (with no way of listening) presumably because she was on the other line that pissed me as its a rip off and you have no way of knowing when calling.

Cam to cam can be very hot prefer it away from S66 cam is poss on something like Glamour Stars Live as its sooo expensive for a decent session anyway on S66, but irresistible sometimes especially on a day of a good call / chat.
11-03-2018 17:39
neil1978 Offline
Junior Poster

Well macy leigh on S66 just cut me off.
Conversation went something like..
Her "have we spoke before"
Me "yeah, quite a few times, not for a while though"
Her "so what made you call today?"
Me "I couldn't resist after seeing you wiggling your bum around"

I saw her press a button on the phone and I was cut off.
The look on her face, you'd of thought I'd just ran over her dog.

Macy was my go to DTW girl, she was always the one who started off the dirty talk so I don't know what's happened today......she does look rather pissed off on screen though.
Well at least I've saved myself 30-60 quid Big Grin
13-03-2018 07:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(09-03-2018 14:26 )francy2195 Wrote:  Yes cam2cam sessions are the most fun that can be had, really want to have one with mikki b as she’s one of the few that’s not seen me.

thats why like calling BS girls who are on the TV still get the thrill of doing something you shouldnt nothing like seeing a girl looking all sweet and innocent while shes telling you to come deep in her ass Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-03-2018 08:06