cherry tv

clips4sale

Poll: Are Daryl's tits real?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Daryl Morgan

TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Daryl Morgan
Daryl's lovely, good to see her on here.
26-10-2008 02:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

yeah its great to have her back Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-10-2008 02:32
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Daryl it's great to have you here & i have to say you are so hot it's unreal. Good of you to answer the question on whether or not you have implants & i go back to my post earlier in the thread & say that the surgeon done a magnificent job because they look so real.
Love watching you on tv, take care.
26-10-2008 16:56
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

welcome to the site daryl, its really great to see you back on the tv, you've been missed by everyone Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-10-2008 18:13
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

DarylMorgan Wrote:Hey ya'll thanks for all ya opinions all taken into concideration... just to clarify a few things, 1..i have never ever avoided answering if my breasts are real or not, They are totally fake and, everyone who calls and asks i always tell them the truth as i love their response... of wow, especially the ones who say they hate fake tits n don't know mine are.. they seem to change their mind lol...
2... Im not stuck up and never have been, im from town in Glasgow called Paisley, now the most stuch up you will get their is someone stickin their foot up your arse.. so as for stuck up not a chance!!
3... BristolRovers sorry that i wasnt into it when you listened in.. no idea y as it was my 1st night bk in 2months i had a laugh.

thanks guys take care kisses xx

Sorry I didn't mean it to sound in a bad way - I still enjoyed listening in though !

I was just reading and replying to one of the posts and thought I should add my tupence. Once again sorry if it upset you.

------------------------------------------------

Anyway lol,

You looked stunning the other night and I (and other people alike) are glad you're back on are screens....hope your ok, take care.
26-10-2008 20:30
DarylMorgan Offline
Junior Poster

hey hey no don't upset my all's well.. yeah Darylluva i do remember you from years ago wow lol... hope your well..

thanks stallion, not too bed eh.. lol, had em done in Thailand whilst i was away nearly 2yrs ago now.. wow time fly's.. was a tad unsure at 1st incase anything went wrong whilst im bk here.. luckly my mates a surgeon so he'll sort anything out thats wrong.. lol anyway guys take care xx
26-10-2008 23:40
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

Them Thai doctors are goooooooooood Wink
26-10-2008 23:43
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Daryl - welcome to the forum. I too am a big fan of yours both pre and post boob job. In general i'm not a boob job fan however as i think we've established here yours has to be one of the best and you still have one of the best pairs of (still real looking) tits on T.V. I would love to see you in some raunchier pics either full nude showing all or at least some see through knickers. Is this a possibility in the future???????

Keep rocking babe.
xxx
26-10-2008 23:46
DarylMorgan Offline
Junior Poster

hey.. ya know what iv'e been in such a predicament about this whole nude thing, i dont mind doing nude thats not my problem, i have a problem with showing my pussy in all its glory due to the impact its going to have on my career when i leave the industry.. Im hoping to be working with minors and if any pussy pics come out of me im buggered.. then thats my whole career over basically... i might not be in this industry forever so have t kinda look at what ill be doing once its all over.. if i choose a career which me doin nude pics wont have an impact on then cool... its all good! i think i need to make a decision and fast lol...

hope this kinda shows u where im coming from...

thanks again guys kisses xx
27-10-2008 17:53
skully Offline

It makes sense for to take your time in deciding. I know that we would love to see some proper nudey pics, but not at the expense of ruining your future plans or career prospects.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-10-2008 17:58

gemma hiles