cherry tv

clips4sale

Poll: Are Daryl's tits real?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Daryl Morgan

BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

RE: Daryl Morgan
mikeybhoy73 Wrote:
stallion Wrote:I read somewhere that her boobs are supposed to have implants. If that's the case i must applaud the surgeon because they still have a very real look to them.

Have to agree 100% with stallion here. Her tits are amazing and do look natural.
It's only when she goes on all fours and lets them hang, do you notice they are implants.

....But she is still one of the best. Stunning face and stunning body Tongue

Agreed, she looked so hot last night.

But when I listened in last night on the phones she doesn't seem to be that into it.

Just my opinion though.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 22:23 by BristolRovers.)
25-10-2008 19:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarylMorgan Offline
Junior Poster

Hey ya'll thanks for all ya opinions all taken into concideration... just to clarify a few things, 1..i have never ever avoided answering if my breasts are real or not, They are totally fake and, everyone who calls and asks i always tell them the truth as i love their response... of wow, especially the ones who say they hate fake tits n don't know mine are.. they seem to change their mind lol...
2... Im not stuck up and never have been, im from town in Glasgow called Paisley, now the most stuch up you will get their is someone stickin their foot up your arse.. so as for stuck up not a chance!!
3... BristolRovers sorry that i wasnt into it when you listened in.. no idea y as it was my 1st night bk in 2months i had a laugh.

thanks guys take care kisses xx
25-10-2008 20:56
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

I don't think she's stuck up. She seems as down to earth as all of the northern babes who have been on the various shows (Alex Adams, Lauren when she was on Babestation/Babecast and Vicky V., for example). She definitely seemed to have more fun when she was part of the Babestation team, though (she and Tiffany got on well. I've got a clip of them somewhere playing that game where you write a name and stick it to someone's forehead and they have to guess who they're meant to be).

She almost always seems to be sporting a sort of semi-dominatrix look these days, thigh boots, black fishnets, corset etc (which is great if you're into that, but I'm not, and I wish she'd vary her look a bit Smile). Babestation's changed its style in any case, and she would have changed her presenting style along with it, had she stayed there. For some reason I don't catch her on LiveXXX/BK/BC as much these days, but when I do I sometimes get the feeling she's going through the motions a little bit (which isn't the same thing as saying she's prudish).
25-10-2008 21:03
Lunarlife Offline
Banned

I know it was a while back, but i recall Daryl applying for Page3 *and they got a no boob job policy*
25-10-2008 21:11
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

DarylMorgan Wrote:Hey ya'll thanks for all ya opinions all taken into concideration... just to clarify a few things, 1..i have never ever avoided answering if my breasts are real or not, They are totally fake and, everyone who calls and asks i always tell them the truth as i love their response... of wow, especially the ones who say they hate fake tits n don't know mine are.. they seem to change their mind lol...
2... Im not stuck up and never have been, im from town in Glasgow called Paisley, now the most stuch up you will get their is someone stickin their foot up your arse.. so as for stuck up not a chance!!
3... BristolRovers sorry that i wasnt into it when you listened in.. no idea y as it was my 1st night bk in 2months i had a laugh.

thanks guys take care kisses xx

Hi Daryl,

you don't sound like you're from Paisley! Did you move down to Manchester when you were young or are you just good with accents?

PS. A lot of the girls seem to be getting their own websites, have you got anything it the pipeline yourself, if you know what I mean ?

Alex

x
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 21:34 by Alex.)
25-10-2008 21:13
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

DarylMorgan Wrote:im from town in Glasgow called Paisley
?? I'm sure Daryl has said on the shows that she's from Manchester (her accent would back that up - certainly sounds Manc to me).
25-10-2008 21:16
DarylMorgan Offline
Junior Poster

hey when did i apply for page 3??

anyway yeah i was born in Paisley n moved to Manchester when i was about 6, all my dads side of the family are scottish..
yeah i started a website when i started babestation 3yrs ago its still up but never ever been updated lol, some photographer owns it im gonna email see if i can get the passwords n hopefully 2009 it will be all sorted fingers crosses lol

kisses xx
25-10-2008 21:22
Lunarlife Offline
Banned

DarylMorgan Wrote:hey when did i apply for page 3??

I swear i saw a pic of you on their site, damn if i had it i'd post it.
25-10-2008 22:00
no need to know Offline
Junior Poster

Hi daryl. Remember me? (Daryl Luva). Seem to find you everywhere lol.
25-10-2008 23:59
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

Hey Daryl, good to have you on board here.
Being from Glasgow, I've had my fair share of 'Paisley Burds' and they have never let me down yet!!
I have to admit though.....I'm so glad you don't have a glasgow accent.
Keep up the good work.....doll Tongue
26-10-2008 01:45

gemma hiles