Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Lori Buckby BABESTATION Night Show

BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

RE: Lori Buckby BABESTATION Night Show
is it going to be a proper nightshow, or one of those interview things paige did?

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
16-05-2009 17:28
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

It's not a move. It's a couple of specials. Like how some night girls are doing day shows a couple of times a month.

So what if she don't get them out, the people that like her get to see her in saucy outfits and gain new fans. That's what it's all about.

As far as I can surmise, it's gonna be like when she did party girls. Which was a great few shows.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2009 17:32 by Shandy.)
16-05-2009 17:30
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Knowing Lori and her nip-slips,she'll probably show them anyway without realising. Big Grin

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
16-05-2009 17:39
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

shandyman Wrote:So what if she don't get them out, the people that like her get to see her in saucy outfits and gain new fans. That's what it's all about.

She should just do more 3am party people shows then, like Camilla said, more people have freeview than sky, so i cant see her gaining anymore fans by doing the babestation show.
16-05-2009 17:57
G@Z! Offline
Banned

unless its the babestation show on freeview Big Grin
16-05-2009 17:59
Shandy Offline

the daytime girls being restricted to weekends for 3am isn't the girls doings, its all cellcasts, dunno why as it don't make sense, but having them on babestation from 9pm will get the people that don't have freeview that work 9 to 5 so don't see the day girls normally, so its still a new audience for them and a bunch of new fans easily. to be honest, am glad paige & lori are doing these shows since cellcast have restricted them to the weekend 3am's as it means we get to see them and it means i don't fall asleep at work again!! lol. i have sky and never had freeview (until the last coupla months ago for a few weeks until i gave up on the shitty USB stick) and i work 9-5 so don't really get to see the day shows and there's tons of people out there the same. durin the week i can't see 3ams apart from the clips that you put up SMC and any others that get the chance and make the great effort of capping and upping (for which i am always greatful forSmile ).

its only the odd show, and way better than watching the interviewing since we get them in their undies and being flirty and playful.

to be honest, the whole thing of people moaning about them doin nights and not gettin them out is just a big rehash of when we found out the day girls were doing party people and from what i remember, the people that complained about it actually said after they enjoyed it.
16-05-2009 18:16
Dreamlander Offline

It's just very good business sense by Cellcast.Two of the most popular day girls doing a few specials.Paige and Lori won't go 'all the way' and I'm fine with that but just imagine the volume of texts these girls are going to get saying or asking that they should.Cellcast probably number crunched last time something like this happened and realised it was a great money spinner.There is also a great opportunity to advertise Paige and Lori's websites to a larger audience.There may be the usual complaints about the lack of boobs but if you are just a viewer,and I am,you have no right to complain,you're not a customer.Regular callers and texters of these shows may take issue with this,as they are the paying customer,but it is only for a few shows and Cellcast do have more than one channel to cater for all tastes.

Dreamlander
16-05-2009 20:07
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Nothing wrong with the daygirls doing the late shows. BS on freeview is fairly tame at the moment. topless with nipple covers is better than nothing. (if they even go that far) . Plus its different. Its the waiting that pisses me off. My personal view is that any girl with a cellcast website has no reason to move to Elite. Hence why the girls poached so far do not have personal websites. cheers for the info Firebird.

16-05-2009 20:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

SOUNDS GOOD
17-05-2009 20:35
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

is this still going ahead?