Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Laura Laine - Studio 66 Days - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Laura Laine - Studio 66 Days - Chat & Discussion
Following in the babe's own unflinching tone...

There are two separate issues here: On the uploads Laura is of course in her rights if she doesn't want her image shared in the traditional promotional way long established by the channels. But you'd think she would have the self awareness to acknowledge that the situation is a recent change and a babe specific one. The industry message on this is now an ambigious one: Offering prizes for best cap on the one hand while stiffing vid uploaders, in a previously unprecedented manner, on multiple but not altogether consistent fronts. In those circumstancs, to berate guys for following the old idea that fta material is okay to upload seems harsh. Just use your DCMA's till guys get the point.

Much more problematic however is the way Laura expresses herself about who is at fault for the matters she covers. Surely its rare for a series of tweets to be such an eye-opener about a relevant individual in this way. She has changed my opinion of her profoundly with this - from go getter face of required change to entitled opportunist. More, so obnoxiously unsympathetic are these comments, they make the reader concerned for how rife such opinions are in her industry; we query those who may have influenced her thinking over her still short career on the shows.

The reasons for the downturn in the financial success of the channels are several and somewhat intertwined. Certainly though, a huge factor is/was the poor attitudes on display from presenters; something which, when examined, feels unfortunately predominant over then last half decade or more. With exposure, as here, opinions like Laura's say a lot about what we have had to put up with onscreen and prove toxic to the general standing of the relationship between babe and punter. Its an attitude totally alien in fact to the type any sensible person would think crucial to garnering success in a hugely interpersonal skill based arena.

Social media often prompts this troubling vision behind the shows' facade. One wonders even if she added that bit about guys thinking she was just "nice and pretty" to the central tweet because punters/ppl that know her have said things of this sort to her when they suddenly encountered this throughly poisoness streak in her personality? 

Another notable: Laura writes with an absolutely breathtaking abdication of responsibility for what she sees around her. Hexit is quite right, if you're offering any service and it fails its utterly ridiculous to try blame and shame the consumer for that failure. Instead, the fault almost by definition lies in the strength of the service being offered. Here it can only be that it was not sufficiently appealing to callers at the price being asked... Sensible non-entitled folk know the reasons for the shows current moves towards web-based business and the blame therein most certainly doesn't lie with any absent callers.

A secondary truth is that the operators have been slow and resistant to embrace the changing expectations of an increasingly savvy, interconnected and varied customer base. The same old shit has long been not good enough, now we are at vital pivot point of what the shows are going to be - not only in terms of the way they will appear onscren but also in terms of how the babes respect the guys paying their wages. Tweets like this are hoped to belong to the old discreditted era. Babes like Atlanta, Scarlet and Jamie present the modern empathetic take on what it is to be a babeshow babe. They have moved on for real. IMO more babes need to do so if this industry is to have a solid future in its new home.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-11-2019 15:56
Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(09-11-2019 03:12 )HEX!T Wrote:  fact look at evelyn now... does she have a shortage of callers camers and REGULARS!...

why is that?..
because shes not acting like an entitled child, shes working it as best she can to get as much as she can while she can and guess what...
FAIR PLAY TO HER!.

oh fucking hell queen evelyn. i love that "fact" at the start of what you said even though you haven't said any facts and are way off with the shite you've posted. neither of them are acting like children, one hasn't done as well as queen evelyn and has wrongly blamed vid posters for her shortcomings. that's all that has happened.
if one of them is childish then there's a better argument for it being evelyn since you can't post stuff of her free to view web shows, so her and laura have a bit in common don't they. you talk more bollocks than shandyhand with his coma inducing essays.
09-11-2019 16:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(09-11-2019 13:50 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  To be fair, what Laura is saying is that the recorders/posters are NOT her fanbase, and don’t earn her a penny, because they don’t call.

I’m not sure that’s true (I cap and call), and it overlooks the role forum posts play in promoting her (it’s certainly how I became aware of her, and I’m a big fan). I don’t think a poster is by definition a lost caller.

I can see, though, how, like a lot of girls, she doesn’t want her naked image all over the internet (which is why so many on Studio66 play the sinking-below-the-frame game). But it’s naive to be in the sexchat/webcam business and not expect that to happen.

If this is Lauras view then the only answer is to NOT POST anything to do with Laura and see how long her callers and cammers last in the studio.
If she just wants to CAM from home she is going about it the right way with this attitude.

I do not Cap or Call...
09-11-2019 17:21
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I don't cap or record, but I do cam and call. FTA content are adverts for paid content.

The public contempt that Laura and some other presenters have for us is disappointing, and part of their lack of financial success.

To become financially successful, they need to be more appreciative like Fernanda and Rebecca are, purchasing content is far from cheap.

If vids and caps are so much of an issue, then the channels and hosts need to ask for it to stop, just like Xpanded and Evelyn do.

I love babes with brown nipples
09-11-2019 18:35
HEX!T Away
Retired

(09-11-2019 16:15 )garnye Wrote:  
(09-11-2019 03:12 )HEX!T Wrote:  fact look at evelyn now... does she have a shortage of callers camers and REGULARS!...

why is that?..
because shes not acting like an entitled child, shes working it as best she can to get as much as she can while she can and guess what...
FAIR PLAY TO HER!.

oh fucking hell queen evelyn. i love that "fact" at the start of what you said even though you haven't said any facts and are way off with the shite you've posted. neither of them are acting like children, one hasn't done as well as queen evelyn and has wrongly blamed vid posters for her shortcomings. that's all that has happened.
if one of them is childish then there's a better argument for it being evelyn since you can't post stuff of her free to view web shows, so her and laura have a bit in common don't they. you talk more bollocks than shandyhand with his coma inducing essays.

whoooah! who woke up and slapped the dick outta your mouth...

BounceBounceBounceBounce

heres the simple truth... s66 and babestation have done there level best to limit access to the girls and its having a knock on effect.
they stopped guys recording the cams. the amount of guys using the cams fell off a cliff.
the stopped guys recording the fta streams and the visitors to the website and potential cammers fell off a cliff.
they blur out the cams or turn them to the side.. then complain no 1 is watching live or calling. ROLLSEYES!

yeah thats on the girls and there employers!. shooting themselves in the foot...
they have forgotten they are competing with free and to be honest free has a lot more, and better looking girls with way less pissy attitudes...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019 21:48 by HEX!T.)
09-11-2019 21:11
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-11-2019 03:12 )HEX!T Wrote:  sounds like a re run of becky roberts leaving...
blaming the callers for not calling because she stopped performing because no 1 was calling because she stopped trying to get callers.
go back and look at evelyn on teaseme tv. it wasnt because she sat there looking pretty. she made you want to call her. constant come hither constantly working the camera.
end result.
she never seemed to have a shortage of callers...
fact look at evelyn now... does she have a shortage of callers camers and REGULARS!...

why is that?..
FAIR PLAY TO HER!.

but laura turning on her customer-base and calling them cheap cunts.
tells me shes about done and should move on for her own sake.

Evelyn is probably the worst for being an “ entitled child” as you put it for banning anyone for showing the slightest glimpse of her on any caps or vids ?
10-11-2019 00:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

really? shes banning people for posting fta caps and vids? or just from where her cam shows?...
banning for fta snaps, not a good idea even if she is the current queen at s66, her cams? fair enough but the fta stuff nah, not good for her or the brand she works for.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-11-2019 03:07
Lynx Offline
Senior Poster

Perhaps it's that time of the month for Laura laugh

Cara Brett & Ashley Emma what a dream
10-11-2019 10:51
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-11-2019 10:51 )Lynx Wrote:  Perhaps it's that time of the month for Laura laugh

It certainly wasn’t when she was on cam putting on a fabulous show
10-11-2019 11:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

(10-11-2019 11:21 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(10-11-2019 10:51 )Lynx Wrote:  Perhaps it's that time of the month for Laura laugh

It certainly wasn’t when she was on cam putting on a fabulous show
her quality of show isnt in doubt mate. she puts on a great cam show.
its her shouting at the world on social media thats causing the stir eek
Bounce

it does make me laugh the amount of cache they put in these tv jobs.
most of these girls would earn more working for tips on a free cam site, and get way less public exposure. but no.

so yeah you cant really complain when you work on a public platform and garner public interest.

10-11-2019 13:45
Thread Closed