Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Laura Laine - Studio 66 Days - Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Laura Laine - Studio 66 Days - Chat & Discussion
(10-11-2019 03:07 )HEX!T Wrote:  really? shes banning people for posting fta caps and vids? or just from where her cam shows?...
banning for fta snaps, not a good idea even if she is the current queen at s66, her cams? fair enough but the fta stuff nah, not good for her or the brand she works for.

(14-05-2019 13:31 )skully Wrote:  It's both caps and videos of her web only shows that aren't allowed, due to her request Rolleyes

waste of time pointing this out to you since you already knew it. don't act dumb, you're not surprising anyone
12-11-2019 00:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

(12-11-2019 00:07 )garnye Wrote:  
(10-11-2019 03:07 )HEX!T Wrote:  really? shes banning people for posting fta caps and vids? or just from where her cam shows?...
banning for fta snaps, not a good idea even if she is the current queen at s66, her cams? fair enough but the fta stuff nah, not good for her or the brand she works for.

(14-05-2019 13:31 )skully Wrote:  It's both caps and videos of her web only shows that aren't allowed, due to her request Rolleyes

waste of time pointing this out to you since you already knew it. don't act dumb, you're not surprising anyone

actually mr jump before you look...
i had no idea shes made any requests...
its a given you dont post the cam shows but i had no idea the girls were moaning about the webshows.

dunno why eve would moan about the webshows they are keeping her cam busy even though shes been doing exactly the same show for over a year. 5 or less mins of panty play, knickers off, fingers in her pussy and ass up to the second knuckle and pretend to be coming for an hour... go ass to cam for 30 mins again fingers in pussy. with the only thing changing is the outfit.

now thats only happening because guys can see her. if she changes that it will hit her income directly, just the same as it would for any popular camgirl...
its all about exposure and if you want to limit it, your limiting your income potential. and saying as there doing this shitshow for the money, THAT makes no sense...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-11-2019 11:57
Find all posts by this user
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

And that’s it for Laura on Studio66 - she’s announced on OnlyFans that she’s left. She’s not going directly to anywhere else, but says she’s looking.

The writing was on the wall, really, after the business on Twitter about video posting, and she hadn’t been in the studio for a few weeks, just homecam. It’s a shame, though - I think she’s a beautiful girl who’s lovely to talk to. And I adore her hairy pussy!
29-11-2019 15:31
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

i think she's pissed off at the shambles at ST66, i'm not sure how many of you knew that laura worked behind the scenes for a bit a couple of months ago, hiring some of the new girls and trying to sort out some of the issues behind the scenes but unfortunately she wasn't getting the backing and with constant problems when she's been on cam from home i think she has finally decided enough is enough Sad shame as she put on some great shows and is fantastic on the phones
29-11-2019 21:52
ooupa Offline
Junior Poster

(29-11-2019 21:52 )Rob169 Wrote:  i think she's pissed off at the shambles at ST66, i'm not sure how many of you knew that laura worked behind the scenes for a bit a couple of months ago, hiring some of the new girls and trying to sort out some of the issues behind the scenes but unfortunately she wasn't getting the backing and with constant problems when she's been on cam from home i think she has finally decided enough is enough Sad shame as she put on some great shows and is fantastic on the phones

She had announced her intention to finish up in front of the camera after Christmas on her instagram a while back and announced that shed be taking on a bigger role as recruiter.
30-11-2019 02:08
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Keep an eye on Babestation tomorrow from 12 Cool
05-12-2019 19:59
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Laura starts on Babestation today! Blimey, she doesn’t hang around!
06-12-2019 09:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Wasn’t expecting Laura to go to bs, especially after she said not that long ago she was retiring from performing on tv to working behind the scenes at s66 focusing on recruitment.

Interesting to see if Laura is still planning to retire from performing on tv at Xmas & why she’s made the move. It could be indeed shes pissed at s66 or BS made her an offer that was too good to turn down or it could be another reason entirely.

If Laura sticks around at bs. Hope she does the occasional nightshow/tease show like she did at s66

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019 14:14 by Rammyrascal.)
06-12-2019 13:47
Thread Closed