Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

[split] Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
What a bloody dreary morning across the channels. But especially on 66. Abi and Darelle look stupefyingly bored today. Normally there's endless chatter between the girls and/or crew when it's quiet, but nothing today. Just two blank faces.

At least Evelyn is on today. That guarantees fun.....hopefully. On the flip side of that coin - the ever tedious Paige is on too. Urgh.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-02-2018 10:47
Find all posts by this user
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
^For all the moaning you do about other girls and yet you are a fan of that miserable bird Evelyn.
Btw does she not count as an "old face" she's been at S66 for longer than some girls you say are the same old faces
13-02-2018 17:24
Robot Devil Offline

(13-02-2018 17:24 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ^For all the moaning you do about other girls and yet you are a fan of that miserable bird Evelyn.
Btw does she not count as an "old face" she's been at S66 for longer than some girls you say are the same old faces

Given that Evelyn is often away from the channels for long stretches of time, and not on constantly like others, no, I wouldn't describe her as an old face. Even more so considering the point I made - clearer to even the most ignorant of people (or so I thought) - is that those particular girls I've lambasted never do anything different. Have no interest in trying to make their shows better. And are so flagrant about their indifference. Simple enough for you now, genius?

Also, I notice you don't refute my point about the other girls. Because you can't. Devil 1 Troll 0.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-02-2018 17:31
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh right so they are only "old faces" if they are on all the time then, nice logic there, its funny you constantly moan about Teejay and she is only on once or twice a week

Every time i see that Evelyn she is in that bedroom with a face like a slapped backside

Joey 1 closet fanboy of his faves Robot Devil 0
13-02-2018 17:44
Robot Devil Offline

Actually, yes, it IS nice logic, you see familiarity breeds contempt. In simpler terms - just for you Joseph - when you're on all the time you quickly become an old face. It really isn't hard to understand. Where did I refer to Teejay as an 'old face' though, Einstein? I rightly (IMO) criticized her showing on Sunday, but I'm not the only one that has.

I can't possibly complete with your intelligence and wit. I simply HAVE to conceed defeat to you. You proved SOOOO much with your post. Well, as much as a troll without a point can. Now toddle off and go cry about how no one likes your favourite girls too, or that natural girls are praised too much here. I have to go console myself now for being called a fanboy. I can't cope with this level of insult. I must remember not to post any more positivity about Evelyn because I'm clearly besotted. It must be those THREE posts I've written about her in her thread in the last FOUR MONTHS that convinced you I'm a fanboy.

13-02-2018 18:18
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
I said you are a CLOSET fanboy, let me make it clear to you a closet fanboy is someone who is too embarrassed to praise his big faves on a regular basis in fear of being labelled a fanboy, and too afraid to criticize his big faves for doing a crap show because he secretly likes them a lot

I notice you haven't given Kandi any criticism for her piss poor shows so you must be a closet fanboy of her, and i have never seen you criticize that egotistical, lazy diva Hannah Martin either, yet you often complain about some other girls having big egos and being lazy all the bloody time

Its funny i don't see you calling Lola a usual suspect/old face even though she is always on these days, oh i forgot you are a big fan of her so of course she's not a usual suspect, most of the time i just see you moaning about girls you have got bored of and girls you don't like

Some of my faves are popular actually and i admit some of them are usual suspects, like for example Cara Brett, Kim Jones, Dannii Harwood and Macy Leigh

If you are going to constantly moan about certain girls being boring and lazy including some of my faves, i'll have no problem complaining about your faves, and don't tell me you wouldn't defend them, the hypocrisy from you is baffling beyond belief
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2018 20:50 by Joey 27.)
13-02-2018 20:47
Robot Devil Offline

Well then, by your OWN strict criteria for what makes someone a fanboy - closeted or otherwie - I'. still not one as I simply don't care enough about any 'babe' on the channels any more. And if you don't believe that I can honestly say I couldn't give a fuck.

I've not criticized Kandi's shows because I haven't watched beyond 10 minutes of her first night back. I wasn't glad to see her return as it was another 'old face' clogging up the channels, IMO - despite the fact I always found her attractive.

You may see Lola on all the time - I don't. Again, because I haven't watched her in a long time. And please do point out just ONE post of MINE where I say I'm a 'big fan' of Lola's. I think you're gonna struggle with that one, chump.

Joey, you can complain about those that you perceive to be 'my favourites' all you want. Once again - I could not give a fuck. Knock whoever you see fit. Just as I do. And AGAIN - show me ONE post, just one, of mine where I defend ANY girl that's been criticized. Feel free to search through all my old posts - I don't 'white knight' EVER. So don't call me a hypocrite just because your posts are rife with hypocrisy and bitterness and your own unique brand of bullshit.

In closing I would ask you to do exactly as I asked - find me ONE post of mine that backs up your paranoid theories, otherwise shut your fucking tedious little mouth, mute me as you clearly can't resisiting trolling me every few weeks, and keep your sit opinions to yourself. Apologies for all that foul language, but you ARE a cunt, and you deserve it. NOW BACK UP YOUR BULLSHIT, BIGMOUTH.

13-02-2018 21:42
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

The reason you don't have to defend you faves is because you are fortunate they are almost universally loved on here, so they don't get much criticism, fair enough you like girls like Evelyn and Scarlet but i can't stand them, if i and some other people were to slag them off like you always slag off Macy, Teejay, Emma C, the twins and some others you'd soon come leaping to their defence

You claim you don't care about the shows/girls but you constantly post on here so don't give me that bullshit that you don't watch/care that much

Why are you so obsessed with seeing new faces? i bet you would rather watch Kandi and Hannah than some of those new girls on S66 and BS, just like i'd rather watch Dannii Harwood over some new girl i don't like,
I fucking hope Tori comes back one day and if you don't like it then you can piss off and keep your thoughts to yourself.
No doubt you'll be voting for your favourite old faces in the babe of the year awards again, and slagging off the old faces you don't like.

As for that new girl Heather Kay you are raving about, i thought her show was just a bog standard dayshow, no doubt you'll soon get bored of her when the novelty wears off, unless you become a closet fanboy of her, by all means praise her to the moon if you want, but why couldn't you just praise her instead of slagging some other girls off
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2018 22:31 by Joey 27.)
13-02-2018 22:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66