cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Anastasia, Dionne, Hazel, Juliett, Alexa...

marlboro Offline
Junior Poster

Anastasia, Dionne, Hazel, Juliett, Alexa...
Who will be next? Bangbabes is much worse off without Anastasia, Dionne, Alexa, Hazel, Keisha, Carmel, Juliet. The new boss at BB is an idiot
15-05-2009 22:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sarky Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Anastasia, Dionne, Hazel, Juliett, Alexa...
Ill have his job Big Grin
15-05-2009 22:05
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

I hope Candy makes the EliteTV jump too, her and Hazel together is such good viewing Big Grin
15-05-2009 22:07
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Stevie Wrote:I hope Candy makes the EliteTV jump too, her and Hazel together is such good viewing Big Grin

I bloody hope not at least on bangbabes you get to see the babes laying down/showing ass in doggy, On Elite all they do is sit & stand you hardly ever see the girls in doggy which is really Boring!

Yes Elite puts on a good show for guys that likes to talk & see the babes standing but they do a piss poor job of satisfying callers that wanna see the babes laying down/showing ass in doggy.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
15-05-2009 22:24
G@Z! Offline
Banned

the only girl keeping that channel alive is stevie lou oh crap should not of said that the elite vultures might be listening Big Grin
15-05-2009 23:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

this is like a couple of years ago when all the babes left babestation and babecast and went to the likes of bangbabes now its happening in reverse. the only decent babes left on bb now are stevie-lou, victoria and jennifer

Piper Niven Superfan
16-05-2009 15:04
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

last I read hazel was still on bangbabes someone said she was on there last weekend

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
16-05-2009 17:15
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

She was, but she turned up on Elite TV last night Kate. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=7249

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
16-05-2009 17:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

KateP Wrote:last I read hazel was still on bangbabes someone said she was on there last weekend

she was but hazel is now an elite babe

Piper Niven Superfan
16-05-2009 19:19
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

wow did not see that coming she was one of my favs on bangbabes her and tori together was one of the best nights I had last time I was over in the uk

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
17-05-2009 01:45

gemma hiles