Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion

aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Hazel Joins Elite TV!
elitetvonline Wrote:This whole Bang Babes 4 thing is a joke.

I agree. Elite TV is nothing like Bang Babes.
16-05-2009 12:10
Find all posts by this user
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:wow comparing yourself to the greatest manager off all time eh you obviously don't know you football cos fergie won the treble in 99 with a squad built entirely with new blood beckham, scholes, giggs etc.

Entirely? Schmeichel, Stam, Berg, Johnsen, Irwin, Keane, Cole, Sheringham, Yorke?

Not sure why Elite gets stick for taking girls from other channels when you look around and see all the other channels have girls that have worked on other channels previously.

Personally, if I was setting up a babe channel, the very first place I'd look is around the other channels for girls to suit what I was trying to do. As has previously been said a number of times on here, Elite has given girls that have been on other channels the chance to show a side to them that has never previously been seen.

Whilst I agree with TinTin in that there is a place for the bed, it shouldn't go unnoticed that someone like Dionne has done far more in 2 months with Elite than she was able to in almost a year with Bangbabes, where the girls are pretty much confined to the bed and bending over doggy style is usually the main position. Personally, I find the girls just bent over doggy style for 5 minutes absolutely yawn inducing but as is quite clear from all the discussion on here, everyone has their own taste.

Have to say, for most of this week when I've watched it, I had been a bit bored with Elite because it had been mainly office and bed at the times I have watched. When doing that, it just tends to become another babe channel. Dionne and Hazel in the alleyway last night certainly wasn't boring though!! It's things like that which are setting Elite apart from the rest at the moment.
16-05-2009 12:44
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

I guess the moral of elitetvonlines rant is you can please some of the people some of the time,but you can't please all of the people all of the time personally although Hazel isn't really my cup of tea,she's always worth a watch when she's got a live mike in her hand or when it's time for a pantie (ahem) adjustment Wink I've said before on other threads that i think Elite is doing a great job,if proofs needed i got three words for you Tommie-Jo on nights,nuff said.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
16-05-2009 14:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elitetvonline Wrote:I try to resist but I cannot.

This whole Bang Babes 4 thing is a joke. The reason I have employed these girls is because they are friends of mine, work hard, do well, give a good service and deserve to be working in a constructive, clean and healthy working environment.

Everyone goes on about new girls this and new girls that but this is a business. Look at it like football, you try and sign the best players you can (Dionne, TJ, Hazel, Vikki, Michelle) while trying to bring through the odd new talent (Gemma Massey) and hope to be on the top of the table by the end of the season.

I have absolutely no issues or misgivings about any of the signings I have made. I have tried to unearth some new talent (KC and Annika) but a striker who aint scoring goals aint winning you matches, so what do I do? Keep playing them cause they have never played for any other team before?...........Please!

I think some of you forget that this is a very competitive business and in the area I operate its all about quality.

Im not here trying to build an army of new girls, Im here trying to win trophys, Say what you like about me but remember this is all about spotting the talent and trying to sign it. Simple as, I think Fergie himself would agree.

Yeah these girls worked on Bang Babes, Babestation, Party People, Babe Cast, Sex Station but now they are Elite Girls playing for Elite and doing it in style!
What we do we do in our own way with our own look. Were trying to be different in a market of clones, I think we deserve a bit of respect. Id like to see any of you given the chance get a channel up and running in this field and keep it there, while trying to be different and bring new talent through!

And as for you Tin Tin, we are on the fucking bed !!!!!!!!!!!

See you all when we lift the trophy!
Rant over.xx
when i put elite on and saw hazel my jaw dropped and i thought what a brill signing which was kept very quiet.i think hazel along with tj are the best signings elite has made. Hazel is gorgeous, good on the phones, brill on the mic and one of the best babes when it comes to interacting with other girls and she had a good first night on elite and hazel joining elite puts it right amongst the bigger babechannels

in response to the quoted post. i think elite is doing a great job and has a good roster of babes including those who are babechannel veterans like hazel, dionne and alexa, new babes like annika, kacy and Gemma Massey and not forgetting getting tommie jo to do nights. Also not forgetting the debut tomorrow of Carmen

so what if most of the babes have worked on bangbabes. you can say the same about the sexstation group of channels which are mainly ex babecast and babestataion babes and have nothing but respect for the effort jamie and all the other people behind the scenes at elite are doing in getting the channel going and hope elite is areound for years

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2009 14:56 by Rammyrascal.)
16-05-2009 14:56
G@Z! Offline
Banned

elitetvonline Wrote:
G@Z! Wrote:nope i'n not "fighting" over hazel i'm fighting over priniples which obviously elite does have cos at this rate in a couple of years you matter as well call it elite milfs or whateva and what will they do then i now lets steal the other girls that the other channels took months to mould into good night babes

Ahhhhh I see, do you work at Bang or Cellcast?

hmm let me think no i'm just a regular guy with views but thanks for asking Big Grin
16-05-2009 23:05
Rdevil987 Offline
Matt

hazel and dionne tonight quite possible the sexiest thing i have ever seen from elite so far thank god for sky plus, well done elite now all you have to do is get victoria to come over
17-05-2009 00:13
jakeee09 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I'm really liking Hazel, she's definately not shy, very confident and fiesty.
And her and Dionne make a great match, they seem very confortable with eachother, and their all over eachother.
But when Hazel said they went home together last night and so have got alot of dirty stories to tell i was wondering if that's actually true hahaa.
It's good to see a 'natural' girl.
17-05-2009 00:50
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

I dont think Hazel really fits the Elite cast, but thats just my opinion.
17-05-2009 02:13
tsurugi Offline
Banned

she has not nasty fake ass tits.....sorry did i say that out loud
17-05-2009 02:46
Dreamlander Offline

tsurugi Wrote:she has not nasty fake ass tits.....sorry did i say that out loud

No,you wrote it without an exclamation mark.Don't think anyone noticed! Big Grin Although it is a pertinent point.I like your new look by the way. Smile

Dreamlander
17-05-2009 08:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66