Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion

thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Hazel Joins Elite TV!
No matter what you say Hazel as got a beautiful pair of nips on her and by the look of it, it must be cold in that alley tonight.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
16-05-2009 03:00
Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Well, hazel certainly hasn't disappointed on her first night...

[Image: hazel-42967bea76.jpg]

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
16-05-2009 04:02
steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

sweet Smile

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
16-05-2009 04:04
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Nice one Skateguy i've been watching most of the night and missed that.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
16-05-2009 04:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

personaly i dont give a fuck where they get the girls as long as they get the best or 1s that have the potential to be the best, so far so good. and adding hazel was a stroke of brilliance. shit if they poached anna from party people/babestation i wouldnt mind (just a thaught) kylie from chatback may be a stretch but shes worth looking at...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-05-2009 10:11
Dreamlander Offline

I'm not really a fan of the girls on the channel because I don't like 'enhanced' girls.I do,however,appreciate the phenomenally good start you have made.Great production values,superb picture quality and great new ideas.You have certainly made the other channels sit up and take notice.
My biggest concern for you and your girls is that it cannot have escaped the notice of the powers that be,and the other channels,how explicit your output has been concerning nudity.None of the other channels have tried to match your explicitness and there must be a reason for this.No channel in the free-to-air section of the 900 channels has ever got away with this level of explicitness without a fine or reprimand of some kind.
If you are fully aware of what you can and cannot get away with,I know you have been in the industry for a long time,then that's OK.But if your channel does feel the wrath of Ofcom then where does that leave the girls who you 'poached'? I am assuming that the channels the girls left are no great fans of your's either?
I appreciate there aren't many people who could start from scratch to produce a channel as polished as this,I just hope it's all within the boundaries set out by our 'friends' at Ofcom.
I don't suppose this forum helps much either because the Elite thread is full of 'slips' caps and videos.In fact I think I posted one.

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2009 13:16 by Dreamlander.)
16-05-2009 10:39
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

elitetvonline Wrote:I try to resist but I cannot.

This whole Bang Babes 4 thing is a joke. The reason I have employed these girls is because they are friends of mine, work hard, do well, give a good service and deserve to be working in a constructive, clean and healthy working environment.

Everyone goes on about new girls this and new girls that but this is a business. Look at it like football, you try and sign the best players you can (Dionne, TJ, Hazel, Vikki, Michelle) while trying to bring through the odd new talent (Gemma Massey) and hope to be on the top of the table by the end of the season.

I have absolutely no issues or misgivings about any of the signings I have made. I have tried to unearth some new talent (KC and Annika) but a striker who aint scoring goals aint winning you matches, so what do I do? Keep playing them cause they have never played for any other team before?...........Please!

I think some of you forget that this is a very competitive business and in the area I operate its all about quality.

Im not here trying to build an army of new girls, Im here trying to win trophys, Say what you like about me but remember this is all about spotting the talent and trying to sign it. Simple as, I think Fergie himself would agree.

Yeah these girls worked on Bang Babes, Babestation, Party People, Babe Cast, Sex Station but now they are Elite Girls playing for Elite and doing it in style!
What we do we do in our own way with our own look. Were trying to be different in a market of clones, I think we deserve a bit of respect. Id like to see any of you given the chance get a channel up and running in this field and keep it there, while trying to be different and bring new talent through!

And as for you Tin Tin, we are on the fucking bed !!!!!!!!!!!

See you all when we lift the trophy!
Rant over.xx

good response. and you put it into terms that they will understand. nice norm.
16-05-2009 10:45
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

elitetvonline Wrote:And as for you Tin Tin, we are on the fucking bed !!!!!!!!!!!

See you all when we lift the trophy!
Rant over.xx

Hey that was rough/rude I haven't 1s been rude to Elite in any of my posts! Yeah I say what’s on my mind but I’m not rude!

As for the girls being on the bed Opps I mist it that's maybe because the girls are Always standing or sitting so callers/viewers don't expect Elite to do anything ells Wink. What I said in my previous posts is true you hardly ever see the girls getting into any good positions cause of the hard floor / sofa.

To be honest if Elite doesn’t look after it’s girls & they end up hurting them self’s because of the hard floors etc the girls have a legal right to sue & I bet Elite doesn’t want the girls hurting them self’s never mind suing them.

Elite it’s not all about getting the most calls it’s also about the comfort of the girls you employ so they don’t end up hurting them self’s.

Have a think about that instead of being rude.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2009 10:54 by SirAssAlot.)
16-05-2009 10:45
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I think Elite is doing a great job, it's the most innovative channel. I think it's excellent, even though I'm not a big fan of any of their girls. Elite should get credit for thinking outside the box a bit and making their channel different to the rest with some good ideas.
16-05-2009 10:51
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

another great addition. can already see the trophies!!!
16-05-2009 11:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66