Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion

G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Hazel Joins Elite TV!
i was trying not no mention man city plus unless complete and utter failure going down will not happen so i'll stick to the toon thank you very much
see football and babeshows should be keeped apart Wink
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2009 00:00 by G@Z!.)
15-05-2009 23:56
Find all posts by this user
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Fuck any new girls then, I take it you'll be adding 40+ at the end of Elite TV in 20 years time. Big Grin
16-05-2009 00:02
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:i was trying not no mention man city plus unless complete and utter failure going down so i'll stick to the toon thank you very much

Ermmmm the current UTD squad? Where did Fergie find them?
If you really want to make a comparison then Chelsea would be more suited than Shity or Newcastle.

Anyway the analogy is just an attempt to get you to step in to reality. Girls that can do the job are better than girls that cant, it cant be made any simpler than that. Plus there is not a girl who is here at Elite that I didnt bring to Bang Babes in the first place, Alexa, Dionne, Hazel, Vikki T, Michelle Thorne all my signings anyway!

Anyone rememer the saying "You can please some of the people some of the time......"
16-05-2009 00:03
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Typical Friday night - guys fighting over a blonde!!!
16-05-2009 00:07
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

KuDoS Wrote:Typical Friday night - guys fighting over a blonde!!!

Lmao not here mate i would take Dionne over any blonde any day.
16-05-2009 00:11
G@Z! Offline
Banned

nope i'n not "fighting" over hazel i'm fighting over priniples which obviously elite does have cos at this rate in a couple of years you matter as well call it elite milfs or whateva and what will they do then i now lets steal the other girls that the other channels took months to mould into good night babes
16-05-2009 00:12
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Personally - I really do fail to see what is so earth shatteringly different about elite

Bunch of girls, sitting around on sets, answering phones getting guys to wank off.....the difference is? Big Grin

Call it a spade or a shovel - when it boils down to it, it's still essentially the same thing

16-05-2009 00:23
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:nope i'n not "fighting" over hazel i'm fighting over priniples which obviously elite does have cos at this rate in a couple of years you matter as well call it elite milfs or whateva and what will they do then i now lets steal the other girls that the other channels took months to mould into good night babes

Ahhhhh I see, do you work at Bang or Cellcast?
16-05-2009 00:28
cee Offline
Master Poster

I can't see this channel, the fucking reception sucks in my area. One piss-ant little cloud in the sky and I lose the whole fucking thing!Rolleyes

Hazel is a hottie, I'd bang her all over and then call a taxi for her skinny ass, and possibly even a call her again a few weeks later... if she was lucky.Tongue

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2009 00:32 by cee.)
16-05-2009 00:30
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

elitetvonline Wrote:
G@Z! Wrote:nope i'n not "fighting" over hazel i'm fighting over priniples which obviously elite does have cos at this rate in a couple of years you matter as well call it elite milfs or whateva and what will they do then i now lets steal the other girls that the other channels took months to mould into good night babes

Ahhhhh I see, do you work at Bang or Cellcast?

I happen to think elite are doing a good job, but if you don't like the feedback you are getting why the fuck ask for it ?

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
16-05-2009 00:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66