Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Hazel Joins Elite TV!
1 other thing yeah the babes work for Elite but Elite should think on the comfort of the ladies & not just the calls they get. For example the office & when they sit on the floor look at the girls knee’s when they get up. No wonder Paige had a bad knee.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
15-05-2009 23:06
Find all posts by this user
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

G@Z! Wrote:
Signboy Wrote:BOLLOCKS!! Still can't get this channel, Now i've lost Hazel as well, Man im pissedSurprised

they have a stream you know
http://www.elitetvonline.com Smile
It's all about the sky+ buddyBig Grin
15-05-2009 23:11
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ahh the powers of sky plus we are not worthy of sky+'s greatness Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2009 23:12 by G@Z!.)
15-05-2009 23:12
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

I try to resist but I cannot.

This whole Bang Babes 4 thing is a joke. The reason I have employed these girls is because they are friends of mine, work hard, do well, give a good service and deserve to be working in a constructive, clean and healthy working environment.

Everyone goes on about new girls this and new girls that but this is a business. Look at it like football, you try and sign the best players you can (Dionne, TJ, Hazel, Vikki, Michelle) while trying to bring through the odd new talent (Gemma Massey) and hope to be on the top of the table by the end of the season.

I have absolutely no issues or misgivings about any of the signings I have made. I have tried to unearth some new talent (KC and Annika) but a striker who aint scoring goals aint winning you matches, so what do I do? Keep playing them cause they have never played for any other team before?...........Please!

I think some of you forget that this is a very competitive business and in the area I operate its all about quality.

Im not here trying to build an army of new girls, Im here trying to win trophys, Say what you like about me but remember this is all about spotting the talent and trying to sign it. Simple as, I think Fergie himself would agree.

Yeah these girls worked on Bang Babes, Babestation, Party People, Babe Cast, Sex Station but now they are Elite Girls playing for Elite and doing it in style!
What we do we do in our own way with our own look. Were trying to be different in a market of clones, I think we deserve a bit of respect. Id like to see any of you given the chance get a channel up and running in this field and keep it there, while trying to be different and bring new talent through!

And as for you Tin Tin, we are on the fucking bed !!!!!!!!!!!

See you all when we lift the trophy!
Rant over.xx
16-05-2009 00:30
tsurugi Offline
Banned

good signing with hazel not a fan of hers myself but makes good business sense to bring in girls who already have a big fan base
16-05-2009 00:38
G@Z! Offline
Banned

wow comparing yourself to the greatest manager off all time eh you obviously don't know you football cos fergie won the treble in 99 with a squad built entirely with new blood beckham, scholes, giggs etc. plus you are talking about a show wear babes stand/lie there talking dirty to drunks for £1.50 a minute plus by the sounds of it your not even trying the so called fresh meat option back to football newcastle united are doing a so called elite method and they might get relegated so elite stick to your "poaching" and we'll see what happens in a couple of years
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2009 00:46 by G@Z!.)
16-05-2009 00:39
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

LOL...I know a lot of managers go for ex players and foreign managers go for fellow country players but I have to agree with a lot people on the forum - Alexa, Dionne, Lola and now Hazel....it screams out a new revamped Bangbabes to me too, even although I was asking for Juliet a few days ago. Rolleyes
16-05-2009 00:47
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

".....deserve to be working in a constructive, clean and healthy working environment".......meaning BangBabes is what?
16-05-2009 00:48
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

elitetvonline Wrote:Id like to see any of you given the chance get a channel up and running in this field and keep it there, while trying to be different and bring new talent through!

Le Maître de votre Domaine indique...

Yeah? Well The Master calls you on that little bet. That's right, I'm gonna make my own show - with blackjack, and hookers!

In fact, forget the blackjack!

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
16-05-2009 00:48
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

G@Z! Wrote:wow comparing yourself to the greatest manager off all time eh you obviously don't know you football cos fergie won the treble in 99 with a squad built entirely with new blood beckham, scholes, giggs etc. plus you are talking about a show wear babes stand/lie there talking dirty to drunks for £1.50 a minute plus by the sounds of it your not even trying the so called fresh meat option back to football newcastle united are doing a so called elite method and they might get relegated so elite stick to your "poaching" and we'll see what happens in a couple of years

Lmao More like man city you mean who have the cash to sign the top talent. Newcastle was a bad example man they have cash but nowhere near sign top talent. Were as city now they have cash seem to want to sign the likes of kakas,rauls of this world. an ainit doing too bad.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2009 00:55 by Wazo.)
16-05-2009 00:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66