Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Hi guys - A message from Candy

mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: hi guys....
xcandyx Wrote:you know what guys... i am just happy people are talking about me on, good and bad... it would be bad to be working on a tv show and not have anything said about you at all!!!!

so thanks to every1.... haters and all!! LOL......!!!!

kisses...CANDY X

Well said, most intelligent comment made on this forum of all the girls.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
15-05-2009 20:15
Find all posts by this user
ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq Away
Gramaticul Jeanious

flavid Wrote:hi sm is the channel on freeview if so what is the channel

Channel 50.
15-05-2009 20:15
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

Welcome to the Forum Candy. I think people now know that PL has to tone things down due to the restrictions to being on freeview, but I believe the criticism is becuase you appear to be less active than the other girls on the show.
Most would agree you are one of the best looking girls on all the channels and you have amazing breasts, it's just a shame you don't show them BOTH more often Tongue
15-05-2009 20:16
G@Z! Offline
Banned

welcome to the forum candy enjoy the forum girlfriend oh crap i'm sounding american Big Grin
15-05-2009 20:22
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

Welcome to the forum Candy Big Grin

I started off as a Partyland sceptic, but the programme is getting better and better. Last night's game of "Battleships" was a stroke of genius!

Nice to have another girl in the forum and I'm looking forward to seeing you back on the show Smile
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2009 20:24 by Jonnieboy.)
15-05-2009 20:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

xcandyx Wrote:Just quick note... i noticed a few are complaining of lack of movement, boobs out etc on PL, please be aware that rules and regulations for PL are different to what we worked to on babecast. This is due to the channel being on freeview as well as sky. They have a different policy.

anyway, i am glad to see some of you are understanding, and this is still a great show! we are still as naughty at heart even if we dont say it out loud!!! hahahaha.....its much more interactive and lets you get to know all the girls on a much more personal level!

enjoy!

Love Candy xxx

hi candy welcome to the forum ive been a big fan of yours ever since you started on the babechannels because of your wonderful curvy figure complete with a lovely bum and of course your wonderful big natural boobs and this combined with your sweet & innocent appearance makes you one of the sexiest babes on the channel

ive also got a good collection going of all the lads mags youve been in too and hope your in them for a while yet. look forward to seeing you tomorrow...after celebrating man u winning the title

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2009 20:27
Hazhard Away
Banned

only just seen this thread, hope it isn't too late to say welcome to the forum candy..
15-05-2009 20:49
steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

Marry me!!!!!!

oh and welcome Big Grin

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
15-05-2009 20:55
Sarky Offline
Junior Poster

Bloody hell, how did I miss Candy on here?!

Anyway, just like to say Candy, you're the most beautiful thing to grace my tv screen.

Wow.

Just Wow.
15-05-2009 20:57
chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

Hey Candy

a massive welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy your time here and im sure i speak of all of us when i say that you are one of the most beautiful babes ever Smile

oh yeh , you have the most amazing boobs ever hehe Smile xxxxx
15-05-2009 21:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV