Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.4 Average

Babestation Shower

Kevin555 Online
Posting Machine

Babestation Shower
Hi
Is it only me who thinks the shower needs some work. Last night on Lori's right side just above head height it looked either dirty or in need of re-grouting, and this had me looking at the rest of it, evidence of either need for a through clean or a re-grout.
I should not be noticing things like this and it becomes a distraction, time to spend some money Babestation
09-01-2018 12:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Shower
Yes VERY true BUT I would prefer BS to give us PROPER body shots in the shower instead of TOP HALF shots as happening at the moment MOSTLY! We would then focus on what we ought to!
09-01-2018 14:15
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

didn't they start using this set a while ago then stopped, with an explanation of making a new and better set?
09-01-2018 15:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-01-2018 15:56 )steviebaby Wrote:  didn't they start using this set a while ago then stopped, with an explanation of making a new and better set?

Yes I thought that as well! Not GREAT is it!
09-01-2018 16:53
Chunter Offline
Junior Poster

Who uses tiles these days? Aquaboard is the future!

I walk this lonely road, the only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone
09-01-2018 17:18
Kevin555 Online
Posting Machine

(09-01-2018 14:15 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes VERY true BUT I would prefer BS to give us PROPER body shots in the shower instead of TOP HALF shots as happening at the moment MOSTLY! We would then focus on what we ought to!

Hi
True we do need body shots, for Alice they seem to have stopped most body shots, last night just a few minutes and the rest top half and the same for the other girls who used the set.
Would someone please explain to the cameraman body and legs are fine to show
10-01-2018 08:52
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The shower shows only show the top half of the girl because, at the same time, there is a pervcam set up that is showing them from the waist down. I caught a couple of minutes of this last week when they forgot to encrypt it, but it is not really a satisfactory shot either, since it also is showing only half of the girl. They need a camera showing the whole scene in one frame, or else use the shower for the bsx live show sections sometimes.
10-01-2018 14:57
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I never really got the hype about the shower set because its another set imo that is ruined with the camera work much prefer the bath sets they used to have
10-01-2018 16:53
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The BS shower is the perfect babeshow example of be careful of what you wish for. Just a year or so back guys on here were popping up with persistent requests for babes to break out the water on their sessions. Now with the wish granted we can see how BS have circumvented the thought behind that wish in the very act of granting it.

What we couldn't see at the time was that BS would remain so resolute in their conviction that water sets are not popular enough with callers. To BS they still aren't; as circles states shower sets are only on our screens atm because they sell cams not calls.

So, as ever, sets by themselves are an irrelvance. It's how they are used that is important. Bath, shower, jacuzzi, olympic sized swimming pool, it'll make no difference as long as the operator's ambitions are so small, cheap and unimaginative. Static body part obsessed camera work, locked off for most of the time on both TV and pervcam feed is intended to be cheap and return maximising NOT eroticism enhancing. And nigh on every set up will be shot the same way unless competition and circumstance demands otherwise. Don't accept little scraps when there should be a feast.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-01-2018 18:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Its been good personally of late with various members of the night crew doing at least one stint
Yet baffles me why most have there hair up its not harmful water
10-01-2018 21:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV