gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

BabeX.TV

mrcat Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabeX.TV
Anyone got caps of the Tiffany and Levi show live from Spain.
16-05-2018 00:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JustWantSomeFun Offline
Senior Poster

I logged-in at 7.15pm and never saw them on-line, but I suppose they can't be babex girls if they don't have a no-show, seems par for the course.
16-05-2018 06:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(16-05-2018 00:14 )mrcat Wrote:  Anyone got caps of the Tiffany and Levi show live from Spain.

It's tonight from 7-10 Levi has tweeted this morning, am sure it was not on lastnight

But babex have French Chloe live at that time according to there twitter, guess we will see who turns up

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2018 11:39 by winsaw.)
16-05-2018 11:16
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Lets see tonight thanks for the info.
16-05-2018 13:53
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Fuck Wached 30mins of the tiff and Levi show.I think it's time for tiff to pack it in.Fantasic looking girl great over the years.She barely moved seems not interested.I think this has to be it from her.Next few years she will disappear.Never updates onlyfans she's near the end me thinks Levi did well tho.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2018 20:45 by mrcat.)
16-05-2018 20:44
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Also this looks like it's not even planned.Tiff just sat there like the cams not even on.It seems like a chore more than fun.Its like someone said go and they rushed on.This really was not great to be honest.
16-05-2018 20:52
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

This channel is beyond awful . It's a pity because they have some great babes - Levi ,Sarah Louise , Laura Jane , Tiffany .
Their technical set up is awful though . I rang Laura Jane last week and the video feed was a good 3 -4 mins behind the telephone feed .
I won't be ringing again .
17-05-2018 11:51
winsaw Offline

(17-05-2018 11:51 )Silicone worshiper Wrote:  This channel is beyond awful . It's a pity because they have some great babes - Levi ,Sarah Louise , Laura Jane , Tiffany .
Their technical set up is awful though . I rang Laura Jane last week and the video feed was a good 3 -4 mins behind the telephone feed .

To me it's babex biggest problem, for so many of the girls they have internet is so slow it's u real,
They need to make sure the girls got fiber super fast Internet and if she has not tell her that they can't use her as the picture will look so poor,
You hear of the woefully low level of calls some of the girls are getting on this channel and it does make me wonder if that often very poor picture is putting people off from calling,
When it launched the whole idea was to get those people who don't like cam shows but like babe shows calling watching to do that picture had to be as good as what they see on TV and most of the time it isn't in until they fix that I just don't see their business model ever making them the money they hoped it would,

Add there other big problem that so many of the girls have no clue how to light there room so you can see them and it's a joke, Laura was so dark last week it was like a shadow show, I think babex need to start setting out what is required from the girls telling them how mush light they need, simple stuff like they need to tell the girls to get the highest wattage of bulbs they can and get them in that room and lots of them I really think babe x need to start managing the whole thing better simple things like making sure the girls got a light bulb that's bright and in Internet that's a reasonable speed will get them so many more callers

(This post was last modified: 17-05-2018 12:47 by winsaw.)
17-05-2018 12:41
lukebrown06 Offline
Account Closed

(17-05-2018 12:41 )winsaw Wrote:  
(17-05-2018 11:51 )Silicone worshiper Wrote:  This channel is beyond awful . It's a pity because they have some great babes - Levi ,Sarah Louise , Laura Jane , Tiffany .

To me it's babex biggest problem, for so many of the girls they have internet is so slow it's u real,
They need to make sure the girls got fiber super fast Internet and if she has not tell her that they can't use her as the picture will look so poor,
You hear of the woefully low level of calls some of the girls are getting on this channel and it does make me wonder if that often very poor picture is putting people off from calling,
When it launched the whole idea was to get those people who don't like cam shows but like babe shows calling watching to do that picture had to be as good as what they see on TV and most of the time it isn't in until they fix that I just don't see their business model ever making them the money they hoped it would,

Add there other big problem that so many of the girls have no clue how to light there room so you can see them and it's a joke, Laura was so dark last week it was like a shadow show, I think babex need to start setting out what is required from the girls telling them how mush light they need, simple stuff like they need to tell the girls to get the highest wattage of bulbs they can and get them in that room and lots of them I really think babe x need to start managing the whole thing better simple things like making sure the girls got a light bulb that's bright and in Internet that's a reasonable speed will get them so many more callers

Is iBabe having the same issues with video quality and delays? Or do they have a handle on it
17-05-2018 13:58
winsaw Offline

BabeX have tweeted today they are not putting on a live show this weekend, they are back live on Monday

19-05-2018 09:21

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles