Poll: Do the Babeshow Babe's respect there callers?
Yes: The Babeshow Babe's do respect there callers.
No: The Babeshow Babe's do not respect there callers.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Do Babeshow Babe's Respect There Callers?

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Do Babeshow Babe's Respect There Callers?
This thread doesn't surprise me in its negativity towards the girls and of course the video that started off the conversation is not good. I do wonder though if anyone here seriously thinks that babeshow girls are unrepresentative of wider society?

Have you ever heard the conversations about customers that take place n call centres? Or banks? (I have) How about your local corner shop? Do they say oh what a lovely kind chap when you've left after buying your wank mag?

As some have said the girls are doing a job and the caller is after a wank. Respect is not part of the contract.
12-11-2017 12:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

Exactly!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-11-2017 12:49
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

The question should really be why some babes fail to feign interest in, or respect of, the viewers/potential customers? Too Stupid? Too lazy? Too arrogant? Or simply the expectation (borne out in reality over time?) that the 'dumb fucks' will spend, no matter what? Rolleyes
12-11-2017 14:11
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Exactly!

And yeah SA is right, hence my preamble up top re. "any" type of professionalism...

At the same time your local newsagent doesn't go on social media and slag you off for going in and only browsing 3 days a week. Wink Again lack of disrespect and sensible tolerance are perhaps better terms.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
12-11-2017 14:24
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ And then again I'm sure the local shop don't get cock pics on their twitter feeds or guys sending DM's or open messages asking for a fuck. It's a 2 way street and if you've ever had the misfortune to be in a phone queue for a girl and hear the abuse some of them get then you'll know that some callers are just as guilty of disrespect.

If callers want respect then they should call their mums or wives - mind you they probably won't get the gratification they are seeking from a girl they've never met Big Laugh
12-11-2017 14:35
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2017 12:30 )SecretAgent Wrote:  This thread doesn't surprise me in its negativity towards the girls and of course the video that started off the conversation is not good. I do wonder though if anyone here seriously thinks that babeshow girls are unrepresentative of wider society?

Have you ever heard the conversations about customers that take place n call centres? Or banks? (I have) How about your local corner shop? Do they say oh what a lovely kind chap when you've left after buying your wank mag?

As some have said the girls are doing a job and the caller is after a wank. Respect is not part of the contract.

I think you're missing the point somewhat. Sure these things go on in another workplaces but I can understand someone working in a call centre for example, sounding off about a customer after a stressful call. The babe channel babes get pretty good money for doing not very much. The call in the OP for example, did not warrant that reaction from the babe in question.

They also like to kid on how much they love and care for the punters when they are begging for cash gifts or wishlist purchases. As a colleague of mine once said "You can't run with the hare and hunt with the Baskervilles".

By defending the babes you are just making the situation worse quite frankly.
12-11-2017 14:36
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I'm simply putting some balance into the debate. I'm not asking for agreement but surely an educated conversation includes various viewpoints.
12-11-2017 14:40
terence Offline

the only thing these girls owe callers is sex talk. and as long as they do that well, everything else is irrelevant imo.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
12-11-2017 14:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2017 14:40 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I'm simply putting some balance into the debate. I'm not asking for agreement but surely an educated conversation includes various viewpoints.

Of course it is. It was more your defence of the babes for decrying the people who pay their wages that I was taking issue with.
12-11-2017 15:14
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2017 15:14 )Nadam Wrote:  
(12-11-2017 14:40 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I'm simply putting some balance into the debate. I'm not asking for agreement but surely an educated conversation includes various viewpoints.

Of course it is. It was more your defence of the babes for decrying the people who pay their wages that I was taking issue with.

Which I didn't in my opinion do in anything I said. I simply sought to show that sadly what some people have observed can be seen in many walks of life. There is a widespread lack of respect for others across society in my opinion with lots of people disengaging brain and going on social media and forums to castigate and insult all and sundry. A little more caution and thought would serve us all well. If rather than make comments people would think how they would feel if someone said stuff about them the world would be a better place. Now the way you and I have exchanged views on this even though we may think differently is an example of reasoned debate. Have a good day sir!
12-11-2017 15:33