Poll: Do the Babeshow Babe's respect there callers?
Yes: The Babeshow Babe's do respect there callers.
No: The Babeshow Babe's do not respect there callers.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Do Babeshow Babe's Respect There Callers?

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Do Babeshow Babe's Respect There Callers?
(04-11-2017 12:42 )ai1234 Wrote:  snip

Yes, I'd agree with that. It's not so much about showing respect as being professional enough not to show disrespect.
04-11-2017 21:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Zoe Taylor certainly is in the "don't respect their customers" camp. She was sarky when i went on her pervecam just now. i am not paying £3 per minute for sarcastic comments, i can get that for free from the missus.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2017 22:00 by Rake.)
04-11-2017 21:59
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(04-11-2017 21:59 )Rake Wrote:  Zoe Taylor certainly is in the "don't respect their customers" camp. She was sarky when i went on her pervecam just now. i am not paying £3 per minute for sarcastic comments, i can get that for free from the missus.

i bet your missus can't deliver it with the contempt that some of these girls can though, surely that's worth paying for....... Wink

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
05-11-2017 00:34
hugh_g_rection Offline
Senior Poster

(04-11-2017 12:42 )ai1234 Wrote:  Complaining about a lack of respect from a girl playing a role that involves being interested in what you have to say whilst you are masturbating is probably misguided.

It's not and never has been a question of respect.

The question is how well she plays the role. Does she give you want you want? Is it (relatively) good value for money. The "relationship" is transactional. The girls that are "respectful" are "playing the role you require", "acting" etc etc.

Every so often the curtain slips (never on Babestation though!) and you see what they really think.

Every person in Customer Services you speak to is thinking "FUCK OFF" but they dont say it. Are they being respectful? I would suggest not, they are being professional.

Is it just me?

Speaking of cunts there's an interesting video of Zoe doing the rounds where she is respecting the hell out of herself.

*BTW having said all this Zoe is pretty shitty for saying this.

You've pretty much nailed it. Respect doesn't come into it. That said, I just asked myself a hypothetical question.

How much would I respect someone who pays by the minute to talk to me?

Answer, I wouldn't. I wouldn't allow the situation to occur in the first place. But for the sake of the hypothetical, I would respect the person just enough that they would want to keep paying. Either way the answer to the poll in my opinion is no they don't. Performative respect isn't real respect.
05-11-2017 15:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Not much that hasn't already been said before on this topic IMO, but glad of the opportunity to collect all my thoughts on it here...

Any professionalism requires a basic human respect in its personal interactions - even if its a veneer that is in some ways a hypocritical one. All customer service roles are dependent on a certain form of 'acting' in their dealings with the general public. (Even professional actors must strive to remain above all their audiences' visible rudenesses.) The pretence inherent in any of these roles remains an invaluable one despite any, best hidden, misgivings the servicer may have about his/her consumer(s). Monetary transactions are involved regardless; why should a babeshow user be expectant of any lesser level of respect from those servicing them just because of what they may or may not be doing on the other end of the phone?

Of course this is a two way street, a lack of respect on either side is likely to see itself reciprocated by the other, but if externally evident on the side of the seller it becomes commercially problematic. If the latter happens on a repeated basis it threatens the commercial viabilty of the role and ultimately the service itself.

More specifically, the problem as regards the babeshows lies, I believe, in their Gerald Ratner emulating contempt of their own product. As a body the industry has no respect for what it is selling, little or no pride in its final output (if it did it would avert itself from the poor attitudes, poor presentation, trickiness and scamming that we see so often from it). And when there is no respect for what is being sold how can there be any respect for those doing the buying? (There is precious litte evidence of any true sympathising with the babeshow user on the shows these days. A shared devilment once apparent in the output has been replaced by a near universal cynisism amongst the babes it seems.)

Combine this with the industry's downturn and the subsequent hunt for an easy scapegoat and we have the blaming and shaming of those who view but don't buy too. The freeloader victimising has become, I feel, a way for some babes to talk of their contempt for their audience to the very guys who actually represent the crowd on their phones! A subject that should have remained an internal one has been verbalised out of frustration and an attempt to weaponise it. These babes use the term freeloaders in an attempt to engender a 'them against us' attitude in their callers and cammers. The punter is enduced to feel a loyalty, and sense of superiority, pride and purpose, in his purchases from his fave babe via the use of such twisted logic.

I believe there is actually no difference in how the average babe feels about the average paying customer when compared to their view of the designated freeloader. The caller/cammer is in truth the same sad pervert as the rest. You are just a spending sad perve and therefore offered the skimpest of distinction from the unwashed heard as a shield from the truth. It is a sop and a manipulative one at that.

The use of this divisive wedge is itself another exhibition of a lack of a basic respect the shows have for their userbase.

But then I can't see why any guy round here would actually expect any different by now.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-11-2017 21:46
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Let's be honest here : is there any reason anyone would CHOOSE this as a profession as a first resort ?
It's not surprising there may be some contempt for users of this type of service.
Especially if said users are less than polite to the providers of the service, on the assumption that anyone providing such a service is by definition less worthy of respect.
If the service providers occasionally retaliate in kind, it's only human nature.
If they routinely do it without provocation, it's biting the hand that feeds; but the hand probably often needs to take a look at itself before crying to mommy.
10-11-2017 23:30
ShandyHand Offline

Good point. This 'which comes first' argument was one that we went through many moons ago on a messy early thread of mine if you remember M-L-L. These days I suspect the answer is both - at same time, under different circumstances. Both camps have long ago fallen into hardened institutionalised behaviour over this.

This thread is just as much about judgemental behaviour and lack of empathy as it is about the exhibition of disrespect. This is a curse of the modern world that is reflected on the shows - an inabiliity not to act on an instinctual judgement of others. The cult of the individualism strikes again.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
11-11-2017 09:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol why is this even a question...
respect is earned but not at 1.50 a minute.

yeah you can argue the opposite till your blue in the face but at the end of the day the girls are there to do a job and your there because you have money to waste/spend.
its not about respect its about money. thats all.

if you wanna know for real how much respect the babes have for you. try talking to them without paying.
make it abundantly clear there is no money to be had and you will see the level of respect they have for you, even with the supposedly nice girls.
i know thats now what some will wanna read. but thats the reality of it... they want your money and if you have none... go away!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 08:46 by HEX!T.)
12-11-2017 08:41
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

In the main I would say they don't respect the callers. There are some exceptions but not many.

"I hate freeloaders but here's my Amazon Wishlist."

Fuck right off with that!
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 08:44 by Nadam.)
12-11-2017 08:43
ShandyHand Offline

(12-11-2017 08:41 )HEX!T Wrote:  lol why is this even a question...
[Snip]

Yes, all true, but this thread does lead into two perhaps more interesting questions:

1. Why are more and more babes unable to maintain even a facade of respect for their customers?
They must be aware that it may affect their ability to make the almighty MONEY to reveal their true feelings in the way they do. But they still feel justified and relatively free to make public statements of the sort we have all seen in the past.

To me this shows both the strength of the ill-feeling they have for their users and how safe these babes feel in their place on the shows.

(In a way, the Zoe clip that started this thread is more understandable for me. She was caught out and not expecting the mic to be on. It is illustrative of the specifics here but not of the, totally premeditated type, statements we've had previously.)

2. As TD hinted earlier: Why do callers/cammers put up with interacting with babes that have such open disdain for them?
I have no real answer to this. Obviously there are guys that get off on being abused but the majority are unlikely to be in this category. Are the rest deluded or are they simply able to suspend their disbelief for the length of their interaction? I can see the latter with a night time call and cams but a day call..?! Huh That must be harder to swallow as a conversation with a knowledge of what some babes have come out with. For some guys their support extends beyond the call to praise on this forum.

Generally, I'd say that people have an amazing ability to rationalise themselves as being different and not part of the crowd referred to. They may be right, they may be wrong... but hey, as ever, it's their money, their choice. Smile

Btw, did Zoe feel she had something to counter with her sudden appearance on this forum this week? Wink

12-11-2017 11:31