Poll: Do the Babeshow Babe's respect there callers?
Yes: The Babeshow Babe's do respect there callers.
No: The Babeshow Babe's do not respect there callers.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Do Babeshow Babe's Respect There Callers?

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Do Babeshow Babe's Respect There Callers?
Quite simple really...do you believe the babes/hosts of these channels have respect for there callers?
Having just listened to a mic on moment involving Zoe Taylor I was wandering what others may think!

Just a snippet of a mic on moment where Zoe Taylor refers to a caller as 'Cunt' & then let's Bob know his call is pointless & boring then thanks him for his call....lol
01-11-2017 23:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan11 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Do Babeshow Babe's Respect There Callers?
I think respect is a 2 way thing.
If your polite and try And be a bit witty , the girls will at least hopefully enjoy chatting.
But if you jump in and say get your tits out ...im sure she wouldn't like that.
02-11-2017 08:06
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm not. This IS the prevailing attitude towards clients nowadays. It's funny - we all know how despised the 'freeloaders' are by the 'babes', but this shows that, equally, the paying customers are denigrated and looked down on. The majority of 'babes' are just arrogant, greedy, lazy, spoiled little divas that think they should be praised as deities or something similar.

I will also say, however, that it ISN'T all the 'babes' that take this stance - there are some good eggs remaining, but they are few and far between. Ms Taylor - who never actually acknowledges her well-paying job at 66STD's on her Twitter, I notice - is another to add the avoid list. Damn shame.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-11-2017 08:14
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Good topic but a very flawed poll I am afraid.

It is not a homogenous, binary matter. Some do respect callers and cammers, others don't. The poll suggests either all do respect or all don't respect, when clearly, neither positions are true.

And I haven't even got started on the improper use of 'there' (their).
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2017 08:24 by Rake.)
02-11-2017 08:23
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Also, as the thread was initiated by a clip of the 'charming' Zoe Taylor, I couldn't help but laugh at this 'tweet' she, herself, posted a little over two weeks ago...

[Image: image-5A30_59FAD8BC.jpg]

Oh, the irony.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-11-2017 08:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Should be a third option which is some do & some don’t.

Yes there are babeshow babes who clearly don’t respect their fans & callers but there are plenty of babeshow babes past & present who do respect their fans & callers.

I’ve met a few of these “Good Eggs” who do respect & appreciate their fans & callers including Leigh Darby, Levi, Kelly Bell, Dionne Mendez, Mellie D, Bex Shiner, Daryl Morgan and Sarah-Louise

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2017 09:31 by Rammyrascal.)
02-11-2017 09:21
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(02-11-2017 08:23 )Rake Wrote:  Good topic but a very flawed poll I am afraid.

It is not a homogenous, binary matter. Some do respect callers and cammers, others don't. The poll suggests either all do respect or all don't respect, when clearly, neither positions are true.

And I haven't even got started on the improper use of 'there' (their).

Completely agree. Probably the truth lies somewhere between the two.

In my work I have some of my clients I like and some of my clients who I don't on a personal level, but they all pay for a service and I respect that fact if nothing else and do my level best to fulfil the service they pay for without slagging them off or calling them names.

I suspect many of the girls don't respect that people call and pay quite high rates to speak to them and therefore all callers should be respected on some level, or at least provided a half decent service. Just last night I heard a girl say her previous caller was a 'fucking weirdo' which might well be true.....but that 'fucking weirdo' is paying her wages!
02-11-2017 09:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-11-2017 09:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Should be a third option which is some do & some don’t.

Yes there are babeshow babes who clearly don’t respect their fans & callers but there are plenty of babeshow babes past & present who do respect their fans & callers.

I’ve met a few of these “Good Eggs” who do respect & appreciate their fans & callers including Leigh Darby, Levi, Kelly Bell, Dionne Mendez, Mellie D, Bex Shiner, Daryl Morgan and Sarah-Louise

I agree there should have been a third option mate and I would genuinely add both Fernanda and the Minx Mikaela in that list. fern is I believe 100% genuinely respectful whether it be cheeky or not and the minx is the same.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-11-2017 10:11
absfan1815 Offline
Master Poster

Not a big ringer upper so can't really comment but reading what you heard I wondered whether the caller wanted her to abuse him. Not disrespect but role play.
02-11-2017 14:30
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I would say looking from the outside in on the whole yes with some bad apples I’m sure. I think if they don’t then I’d hate to see what their true opinions are of freeloaders!!! One thing that does make me laugh is the ones who don’t mention the “day job”or have TV presenter!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
02-11-2017 16:30