babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Atlanta Moreno - Queen of Babestation 2019 & 2021 - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Atlanta Moreno - Newcomer of the Year 2017 - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
Hi

Absolutely fantastic performance last night
27-01-2018 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Atlanta Moreno - Newcomer of the Year 2017 - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
A very naughty & cheeky show from Atlanta last night with plenty of her famous flexibility. One of the best new babes bs have discovered in recent months

Piper Niven Superfan
27-01-2018 11:51
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

^I'd say, along with Scarlett, in years
27-01-2018 11:53
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

This girl is the full package.... The looks... The physique....and an absolutely amazing rapport. Proper basting material Tongue
31-01-2018 13:56
Atlantamoreno Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys just wanted to check in and say I love you all. You guys out so much thought n effort into me, I've been a bit quiet on social media and messages recently, I usually work everyday (I work at home when I'm not at BS) and I needed the break. I know my lovely loyal fans are not freeloaders I appreciate every cap cam and call or even just the nice comment. I love you guys! If I'm ever out of contact it's never down to me not caring! Xxx
14-02-2018 00:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(14-02-2018 00:09 )Atlantamoreno Wrote:  Hey guys just wanted to check in and say I love you all. You guys out so much thought n effort into me, I've been a bit quiet on social media and messages recently, I usually work everyday (I work at home when I'm not at BS) and I needed the break. I know my lovely loyal fans are not freeloaders I appreciate every cap cam and call or even just the nice comment. I love you guys! If I'm ever out of contact it's never down to me not caring! Xxx

Now that's how u interact with your fans , what a total class act she is,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-02-2018 01:06
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah she's a class act alright!!! Super cute and provides super hot shows, she's also proper naughty!! We could be seeing a big big hit growing before our eyes!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
14-02-2018 01:15
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

This girl is absolutely genuine and her kindness is boundless.
She's certainly a girl that puts in 110% with everything she does.
Understandable that her fans adore her so much.
14-02-2018 13:18
glynn Offline
Junior Poster

I don't know the overall feeling towards Tiffany Chambers so don't shoot me down for saying this.

I can see Atlanta going on to be in the same epic Babestation girl stature as Tiffany, as I say I don't know everyone's feelings towards her but she will always be at the top when discussing all time Babestation girls, you don't stay around for 10+ years for no reason.

Atlanta's been a great acquisition to the channels, as long as she doesn't.... I may as well say you , given you have started to come on here Atlanta, fall into the attitude bracket as some have & remembers that as much as this is now a job/business, were money needs to be made for all, you still need to make sure the overall fan base stay onside, regarding places like this forum.

Not all but some girls have been downgraded in popularity through discussions/spreading of opinion on forums like this.

Like I say I for one can see a longstanding Babe Channels star in the making in Atlanta Moreno.
14-02-2018 17:04
Atlantamoreno Offline
Junior Poster

Me and Scarlett often discuss the amount of effort that goes into things like caps, or reviews, or creating forums! It is true dedication! I try my best to always give a good show as well as play to pervcam (which can be difficult) ! I have a night show coming up this week which I hope will be good ❤️
15-02-2018 13:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV