Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Question for Emma - TVX

elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Question for Emma - TVX
Do you think a TVX web show would be a good idea? So TVX could put a show on outside the watershed hours? If so, do you think it's feasible for you to work during the afternoon or early evening?
24-10-2008 21:04
Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Question for Emma - TVX
elgar1uk Wrote:Do you think a TVX web show would be a good idea? So TVX could put a show on outside the watershed hours? If so, do you think it's feasible for you to work during the afternoon or early evening?

That's a good question I'd love to know the answer to that also

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
25-10-2008 11:45
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Hi Emma,

Love watching you and have listened in a few times, I don't want to seem rude but next time you are on with Roxy could you ask her to come onto the forum as she is beautiful.

Cheers

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
25-10-2008 20:01
emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

HI GUYS SORRY ITS TAKEN ME A WHILE TO GET BACK TO YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SOO BUSSY FIRSTLY YES I WOULD WELCOME A SHOW OUTSIDE THE WATERSHED HOURS OR WEBSTREAM I WOULD NOT MIND WHAT TIME THEY DID , I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE IT IF IT WAS A TWO GIRL SHOW AS MY STRAP ON IS GATHERING DUST WOULD BE GREAT TO DO THIS TYPE OF SHOW DURING THE DAY FOR ALL YOU HORNY GUYS AND GALS A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS IS WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ME GET ON WITH ( ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE)
26-10-2008 15:25
emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

HI THERE SPIDER MONKEY YOU SEXY THING I WILL ASK HER NEXT TIME I SEE HER X

A Spider Monkey Wrote:Hi Emma,

Love watching you and have listened in a few times, I don't want to seem rude but next time you are on with Roxy could you ask her to come onto the forum as she is beautiful.

Cheers
26-10-2008 15:26
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I would love to see you again on the live stream Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-10-2008 15:31
emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

THANKS HONEY MAYBE WE CAN ASK TVX MOLE TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE IT WOULD BE SO GREAT
26-10-2008 15:34
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i'll be right on it, am gonna try and beg the TVX MOLE Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-10-2008 15:39
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

emmabutt Wrote:I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE IT IF IT WAS A TWO GIRL SHOW AS MY STRAP ON IS GATHERING DUST WOULD BE GREAT TO DO THIS TYPE OF SHOW DURING THE DAY FOR ALL YOU HORNY GUYS AND GALS A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS IS WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ME GET ON WITH ( ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE)

Well I'd be glued to my computer screen whoever it was with!
26-10-2008 19:50
mozza Offline
Master Poster

emmabutt Wrote:HI GUYS SORRY ITS TAKEN ME A WHILE TO GET BACK TO YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SOO BUSSY FIRSTLY YES I WOULD WELCOME A SHOW OUTSIDE THE WATERSHED HOURS OR WEBSTREAM I WOULD NOT MIND WHAT TIME THEY DID , I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE IT IF IT WAS A TWO GIRL SHOW AS MY STRAP ON IS GATHERING DUST WOULD BE GREAT TO DO THIS TYPE OF SHOW DURING THE DAY FOR ALL YOU HORNY GUYS AND GALS A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS IS WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ME GET ON WITH ( ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE)

hi emma, you with porcha would be greatSmile
27-10-2008 06:06
Thread Closed