babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Mia Middleton - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Mia - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
What a pointless show from Mia again, to night she had on of her daytime outfits on for two sections so more covered up than usual then when she finally turns up in her underwear she stayed side on so u can see no ass and showed no boob ever,
She is just a scammer she keeps her panties on so the camers can't see nothing and teases on the phone that she will show boob but never dose,
She will get found out soon by those who have wasted there money on her and she will lose a lot of fans,
She should have been in the babecall box all night and not lovely Bella as Bella get her boobs out and dose a night show, again bs with the help of Mia are doing all they can to piss customers off and not make as much money as they should,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-11-2017 04:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Bit pointless really more like tamestation much rather see Scarlett Jones or Amelia Fox.
See more boobs and ass on you tube these days.

Im like marmite.
06-11-2017 08:59
rhinohorn75 Offline
Mass Debater

C'mon bs, there's more boobies on cbeebies than there is on some of your nightshows.
It's a slippery slope you're on, time to dig in and climb back up before you reach rock bottom.

DO NOT DISTURB - GAMING IN PROGRESS
06-11-2017 11:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I just don't get it, she has big gaps between calls, when on babecall don't go into private very often, and can't believe there are lots of people paying to look at her panties on pervecam, how do bs think she is going to make the same money a girl who is doing a real night show,
Really hope this dayshow at night sillyness ends soon and bs get back to booking night girl's for night shows,
Also wish Mia would just come out and say she is never going to get her boobs out, fair play to Jasmine for saying it so people know where they stand when they call her Mia should do the same instead of scamming people by pretending that they could be the one who gets her to show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-11-2017 12:53
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The strange thing is that while she was on, there was a box in the corner advertising fully nude photos of her, where you could see her boobs were out.
06-11-2017 13:49
rhinohorn75 Offline
Mass Debater

I'd compare the current bs operations to the running of the England national squad over the past 2 decades. Sticking with the same tried & trusted lineup that have previously reached some amazing highs, both individually & collectively, just not consistant enough to step up to the next level. Yet there's always been an array of gifted talent, waiting in the wings for a chance to shine, that hasn't been able to break through into the starting lineup & elevate the team to new highs.
It looks like the national side has been rejuvenated with the influx of fresh faces, what will you do bs?

DO NOT DISTURB - GAMING IN PROGRESS
06-11-2017 16:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2017 12:53 )winsaw Wrote:  I just don't get it, she has big gaps between calls, when on babecall don't go into private very often, and can't believe there are lots of people paying to look at her panties on pervecam, how do bs think she is going to make the same money a girl who is doing a real night show,
Really hope this dayshow at night sillyness ends soon and bs get back to booking night girl's for night shows,
Also wish Mia would just come out and say she is never going to get her boobs out, fair play to Jasmine for saying it so people know where they stand when they call her Mia should do the same instead of scamming people by pretending that they could be the one who gets her to show,

What I don't understand is that although last night Mia did a "dayshow" a few days/weeks? ago when she was on she showed both nipples and her LARGE areolas and about half of her tits! several times on several shows AND didn't seem to be in too much of a hurry to cover up! I think most of us thought that it wouldn't be long!............And then last night............................WTF!
06-11-2017 16:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

agree with u all i was disappointed last night despite i do believe she has potential to be like kerrie when she finally gets her tits out instead of having her ass to the tiny camera
06-11-2017 18:46
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Showed off her gorgeous arse last night.
Had my own two min challenge.

Im like marmite.
19-12-2017 09:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2017 09:40 )loveass Wrote:  Showed off her gorgeous arse last night.
Had my own two min challenge.

Yes she has a lovely derriere hasn't she BUT not even a nipple last night unlike in October when we saw FULL nipples and areola!....Worse instead of better!!...............
19-12-2017 09:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV